Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Which beverage to share a round of cigars?.
www.cigar.com.do 09:41 AM 10-18-2010
by:www.cigar.com.do

We share together the experience of going to learn about the cigar world suggestive. Humidor is seen as part of our personality and how each cigar has its form, style and taste. We also met some etiquette rules for smoking and we have become skilled and educated "Cigar Aficionado".

It is now time to move to the next level: Which beverage to accompany a round of cigars?.

complete article link: http://cigar.com.do/blogs.html?autor=4
[Reply]
icehog3 10:11 AM 10-18-2010
Gracias.
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:15 AM 10-18-2010
Huh?
[Reply]
icehog3 10:23 AM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Huh?
It's not in English. You can go to a translation site and translate the entire article if you don't speak Spanish. Or you can ignore the whole thing.

Guess which one I am doing?
[Reply]
Subvet642 11:07 AM 10-18-2010
Personally, I prefer Madeira, but if I were hosting a cigar event, I would be certain to provide a selection of different drinks so people could have what they like.
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:18 AM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
It's not in English. You can go to a translation site and translate the entire article if you don't speak Spanish. Or you can ignore the whole thing.

Guess which one I am doing?
Ignoring it like me? :-)
[Reply]
www.cigar.com.do 01:11 PM 10-18-2010
if dont speak spanish only translate the article pls! it's easy!!!!
[Reply]
ade06 01:15 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by www.cigar.com.do:
I would venture to say that a good portion of the folks here don't read spanish. Would you you be so kind to post the translated version of the article.:-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:37 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Personally, I prefer Madeira, but if I were hosting a cigar event, I would be certain to provide a selection of different drinks so people could have what they like.
Madeira - Good man! :-)

Madeira would be my pick too. I would not offer too many things. Champagne, port, beer, a distilled, and sparkling water is all I would have.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:26 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by www.cigar.com.do:
Since 99% of the people here speak English, it would make a lot more sense for you to translate it and post it.
[Reply]
jmsremax 02:28 PM 10-18-2010
Since 99% of the people here speak English, it would make a lot more sense for you to translate it and post it.
:-)
[Reply]
dwoodward 02:57 PM 10-18-2010
That is my thought exactly... this is an English speaking site. Every menu is in English, everyone speaks in English, everyone posts in English.

Whenever someone posts a link in a foreign language, I just skip over it. Which I am sure many other members do the same.
[Reply]
Bill86 03:28 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
That is my thought exactly... this is an English speaking site. Every menu is in English, everyone speaks in English, everyone posts in English.

Whenever someone posts a link in a foreign language, I just skip over it. Which I am sure many other members do the same.
:-)
[Reply]
cricky101 04:04 PM 10-18-2010
Hmmmm... I've been meaning to test out the "ignore list" function of the forum software.
[Reply]
www.cigar.com.do 09:24 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by dwoodward:

friends! I dont speak english but when the article is interesting I translate it., sorry for that and hope do the better in the forum!
[Reply]
Up