Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Desperate to find SA Octoberfest in Texas
gettysburgfreak 12:27 PM 10-04-2010
Does anyone know of an online beer store that ships to Texas? I am trying to find Sam Adams Octoberfest as it is my favorite beer. I have looked all over the place here in Eagle Pass, and Del Rio but cannot find it anywhere. They probably have it in San Antonio but I am not sure when I will be able to get up there due to my work schedule and am worried it is all sold out. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
[Reply]
kydsid 01:44 PM 10-04-2010
shipping beer into the texas is illegal. no one will ship here. although you can legally have shipped up to 9 gallons of wine to your house a month.

only option is to get a store to order some from one of the distributors in texas. if it is here yet that is. next time im at specs i will look. if they dont have it no one in texas does.

on a side note saint arnolds, brewed in houston, octoberfest just won a silver medal at the gabf and imo is better than the sammy.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
themoneycollector 01:49 PM 10-04-2010
I would suggest waiting a bit more. I bought some last week in the North Texas area, so it should make its way across all of texas shortly.
[Reply]
htown 01:52 PM 10-04-2010
Here you go:

http://www.specsonline.com/
[Reply]
JDTexan 02:10 PM 10-04-2010
I know the Central Market here in NTX has it.
[Reply]
Up