Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Any input on the cabinet humi???
BigAsh 01:16 PM 10-05-2009
And?......Waiting for the picture of that sweet new cab humi in the "Gator Den"!!
[Reply]
eternal rider 02:01 PM 10-05-2009
The only thing that sucks about this cabinet is it not close enough for me to buy it.

I say go for it and don't think twice!
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:04 PM 10-05-2009
Don't do it...you'll be poor from trying to fill that sucker up..:-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:50 PM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
And?......Waiting for the picture of that sweet new cab humi in the "Gator Den"!!
Here is the approach I am taking... I really want it... but it will cut into the cigar budget for a while as the remodel has taken a hit on funds. I am going out of town on Thursday and won't be back until Sunday. If it is still there I am going to squeeze tight and buy it. If it isn't there then I'll be happy for someone else!!!:-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 02:55 PM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Here is the approach I am taking... I really want it... but it will cut into the cigar budget for a while as the remodel has taken a hit on funds. I am going out of town on Thursday and won't be back until Sunday. If it is still there I am going to squeeze tight and buy it. If it isn't there then I'll be happy for someone else!!!:-)
Gotta like a "man with a plan"! :-) Gotta felling you'll be posting the pics on Sunday nite!
[Reply]
captain53 03:44 PM 10-05-2009
I like a man with a plan but it has to be the right plan and that ain't the plan we are looking for. You will be pissed to no end if it is gone when you get back. Squeeze it on out now~!:-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 10:27 PM 10-05-2009
Gotta like a "man with a plan"! :-) Gotta felling you'll be posting the pics on Sunday nite!
Buy it now before it's too late and gone! You know I'll help fill it up. :-)
[Reply]
colimo 12:47 AM 10-06-2009
that looks sweet Brent....i bought my tower humi off CL here...guy had it listed for $1000....got it for $350...with a moist aire in it....

go armed with cash and dicker like hell....i bet you could get it for $ 1k....

good luck
[Reply]
mariogolbee 02:16 AM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by captain53:
I like a man with a plan but it has to be the right plan and that ain't the plan we are looking for. You will be pissed to no end if it is gone when you get back. Squeeze it on out now~!:-)
This had happened to me so many times and then I always seek out that which I've missed forever. The few times I've caught up with what I'd missed out on I had to pay at least double for what ever it was.
Originally Posted by colimo:
that looks sweet Brent....i bought my tower humi off CL here...guy had it listed for $1000....got it for $350...with a moist aire in it....go armed with cash and dicker like hell....i bet you could get it for $ 1k....
good luck
Do start at a lower price and haggle a bit. It doesn't hurt. I'll bet you can get it for $14-1500 at the most if you start at $10-1200 and tell him about your remodel situation. If he's had it there a while and he's gone down on the price then he's bound to just want it out.
Good luck!
[Reply]
n3uka 07:59 AM 10-06-2009
I love mine. It's not as nice as the one listed. Mine has storage on bottom and doesn't have singles drawers. I paid $1000 for it.

I would flash 1000 or 1200 and I am sure he will come down to a great price.

Can't wait to see pics of it at your house :ban

this is how it looked when I picked it up.
looks a little different today :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 08:14 AM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by captain53:
You are right... I am going to be bummed if it is gone... but I don't think it will be. It's how I gotta do it though as I am not going to be able to get down there until next Monday.

Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Buy it now before it's too late and gone! You know I'll help fill it up. :-)
If I get it I am NOT letting you know:-)
[Reply]
skyhigh340 09:39 AM 10-06-2009
Now that would be a nice score!!!! If it is up on craigslist you can maybe work him down on price some! Good luck.
[Reply]
LeoM 09:56 AM 10-06-2009

If I get it I am NOT letting you know:-)
It's OK Andrew. I'll let ya know, unless he plans on hiding the damn thing when I'm down there :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 10:06 AM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by LeoM:
It's OK Andrew. I'll let ya know, unless he plans on hiding the damn thing when I'm down there :-)
You!!!! Well I oughta...
[Reply]
LeoM 10:45 AM 10-06-2009
You!!!! Well I oughta...
:-)

:-)
[Reply]
Dux 02:13 PM 10-06-2009
Buy it Buy it Buy it!!!
[Reply]
Addiction 06:03 PM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by n3uka:
I love mine. It's not as nice as the one listed. Mine has storage on bottom and doesn't have singles drawers. I paid $1000 for it.

I would flash 1000 or 1200 and I am sure he will come down to a great price.

Can't wait to see pics of it at your house :ban

this is how it looked when I picked it up.
looks a little different today :-)
Don't forget to mention you got it for $1,00 with all the cigars in that picture included. Phenom price if you ask me.
[Reply]
Scothew 01:20 PM 10-13-2009
So Brent.. hows the cabinet? :-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 01:22 PM 10-13-2009
:-)...yea, inquiring minds want to know!
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:54 AM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by Scothew:
So Brent.. hows the cabinet? :-)
:-)...yea, inquiring minds want to know!
Bastages... I just got off the phone with the guy. He still has it. It hasn't been plugged in for a while so he is going to test it before I drive down there. He isn't moving much on the price though... He says $1600 is as low as he can go. If it is working fine I am going to try to go down on Friday and pick it up.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up