Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Quality Importers Humidor questions
Smokin Gator 04:25 PM 01-10-2010
Any input on this unit:

http://qualityimporters.com/qualityi...ail.asp?ID=122

or the company in general. I have never heard of them.
[Reply]
14holestogie 04:29 PM 01-10-2010
Looks like the same one CheapHumidors has.
I know a few members here have this unit.

This looks like a wholesale only site. Group buy? :-)
[Reply]
G G 04:30 PM 01-10-2010
Looks nice, but don't know anything about it.
[Reply]
BryanB 05:47 PM 01-10-2010
Never seen this model but Quality Importers makes most of the humidors sold by CI and JRs. They make a good product.
[Reply]
seymour_cigar 05:54 PM 01-10-2010
I am not absolutely sure, but I think Quality is the importer/wholesaler of the products they list that Cheap Humidors and others sell to the public. As a lot of things made in China, the build, etc can be variable but the retailers like Cheap and others do back the products up.
[Reply]
N2Advnture 07:06 AM 01-11-2010
There are a few mass production humidor manufacturers that produce very good quality humidors. Prior to deciding which manufacturer to carry for www.Cigarmony.com, I tested about 8 different mfgs, including Quality Importers.

Based on the humidor's seal, hardware used and the design and finish, I went with the Quality Importers humidors (5 years now). So far, I've only had 3 exchanged due to defects.

I hope this helps

~Mark
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:56 AM 01-11-2010
^^^^ Thanks Mark. I really appreciate the info.
[Reply]
Gary 06:40 PM 01-25-2010
As a newbie, I just bought my first humidor, a Quality Importers Trading Company humidor from my local B&M, quality seems quite good, and the seal is great, I'm in the process of seasoning it right now.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 06:44 PM 01-28-2010
Originally Posted by Gary:
As a newbie, I just bought my first humidor, a Quality Importers Trading Company humidor from my local B&M, quality seems quite good, and the seal is great, I'm in the process of seasoning it right now.
Capitola, CA? What B&M? I'm up in the Santa Cruz Mtns.
[Reply]
Up