Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Ed Hardy table top lighter
NCRadioMan 04:30 PM 01-13-2010
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Douche...4928269?ref=ts :-)
[Reply]
sikk50 05:28 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Douche...4928269?ref=ts :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Volt 06:12 PM 01-13-2010
Who or what is a Ed Hardy?
[Reply]
sikk50 06:34 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
Who or what is a Ed Hardy?
Ed Hardy was a tattoo artist who apprenticed under the famous Sailor Jerry (Mr. Hardy also owns all royalties to the Sailor Jerry name, flash art and products now). Hardy wrote a couple books regarding flash art and tattooing that became extremely famous and renouned. After a while Ed Hardy was approached to put his name and flash art on clothing. He has sold the clothing line, Christian Audugar (the designer of the Von Dutch clothing line) is now the owner of Ed Hardy Designs. Ed Hardy pretty much is just an artist and tattoo teacher, he no longer does tattoos.

In a nut shell the clothing and "tattoo art" designs have become very famous and played out in the last few years. Basicly Ed Hardy is comfort designer clothing at $50-150 per tshirt.
[Reply]
Pilon 07:05 PM 01-13-2010
What's next, Ed Hardy diapers?
[Reply]
sikk50 07:11 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by Pilon:
What's next, Ed Hardy diapers?

Newb. :-)
[Reply]
Pilon 09:10 PM 01-13-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:

Newb. :-)
you have to be sh!tting me(literally), that's not real!!!
[Reply]
Volt 06:18 AM 01-14-2010
Thanks for the info. $50 - $150 a shirt, huh. Definitly not in line with what I have to spend on my clothing. Must be the Jordache/famous name type thing. I never found a famous person's name on my ass to wear or last any longer. But others milage may vary.

Originally Posted by sikk50:
Ed Hardy was a tattoo artist who apprenticed under the famous Sailor Jerry (Mr. Hardy also owns all royalties to the Sailor Jerry name, flash art and products now). Hardy wrote a couple books regarding flash art and tattooing that became extremely famous and renouned. After a while Ed Hardy was approached to put his name and flash art on clothing. He has sold the clothing line, Christian Audugar (the designer of the Von Dutch clothing line) is now the owner of Ed Hardy Designs. Ed Hardy pretty much is just an artist and tattoo teacher, he no longer does tattoos.

In a nut shell the clothing and "tattoo art" designs have become very famous and played out in the last few years. Basicly Ed Hardy is comfort designer clothing at $50-150 per tshirt.

[Reply]
UPHOTO 01:41 PM 01-14-2010
My fav facebook page is "thanks to Ed Hardy I recognize morons right away!"

Christian Audugar is the definition of douche bag.
[Reply]
Blueface 02:00 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
Thanks for the info. $50 - $150 a shirt, huh. Definitly not in line with what I have to spend on my clothing. Must be the Jordache/famous name type thing. I never found a famous person's name on my ass to wear or last any longer. But others milage may vary.
I confess I like them and own a few.
However, not at those prices.
Check Marshalls and Ross and they have them for $30, sent over straight from Macy's, owned by same company.
They are good looking shirts.
I also own the boy shorts.
That's it. Two shirts. One shorts.
No diapers.:-)

Like anything else, some like things, some don't. Those that don't, hate. Those that don't hate, love.
Such is life.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 02:23 PM 01-14-2010
I traded for the lighter from Mr Punklife because I thought it was cool. I bought an Ed Hardy t-shirt for my daughter and she likes it. La la la la la.

MCS
[Reply]
Pilon 03:47 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by UPHOTO:

Christian O'Douchier is the definition of douche bag.
Corrected the spelling for you. :-)
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:10 PM 01-14-2010
(Sigh) Ed Hardy has his hand in everything. I think his products and artwork look like crap. When I see an Ed Hardy T shirt I think "That would come in handy on a fishing trip if I need to take an emergency dump." Gotta have something to wipe your arse on.
[Reply]
Eleven 07:08 PM 01-14-2010
I think I am pretty safe in saying that thanks to this thread, no self respecting cigar smoker will ever be caught wearing this crap.

If you already own it, you get dispensation, but don't flaunt it :-)
[Reply]
CasaDooley 07:35 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by UPHOTO:

Christian Audugar is the definition of douche bag.
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
(Sigh) Ed Hardy has his hand in everything. I think his products and artwork look like crap. When I see an Ed Hardy T shirt I think "That would come in handy on a fishing trip if I need to take an emergency dump." Gotta have something to wipe your arse on.
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I think I am pretty safe in saying that thanks to this thread, no self respecting cigar smoker will ever be caught wearing this crap.

If you already own it, you get dispensation, but don't flaunt it :-)
The wife and I own a couple of the t-shirts. I did not pay a whole lot for em (got em at Costco) We like em. We also like our Cigar Asylum t-shirts but I suspect that there maybe people from other forums that do not like them. Different strokes for different folks gentleman.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 07:57 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by Castle:
The wife and I own a couple of the t-shirts. I did not pay a whole lot for em (got em at Cost co) We like em. We also like our Cigar Asylum t-shirts but I suspect that there maybe people from other forums that do not like them. Different strokes for different folks gentleman.
The fact is, we are morons who wear ugly clothing and are definitely not self-respecting cigar smokers. Oh, and we listen to Rose Tattoo. I can't imagine why anyone would want to associate themselves with us. Can you move closer so I can have a friend?

Thanks,

MCS
[Reply]
Tenor CS 08:06 PM 01-14-2010
I just popped into this thread to see how long it took for the word "douche" to come up. I was not disappointed.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 08:15 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
The fact is, we are morons who wear ugly clothing and are definitely not self-respecting cigar smokers. Oh, and we listen to Rose Tattoo. I can't imagine why anyone would want to associate themselves with us. Can you move closer so I can have a friend?

Thanks,

MCS
Hey Scott, time for a M.U.S.A.C. herf!:-) Moronic Ugly Shirt And Cigarclub:-)
[Reply]
punklife505 04:32 PM 01-18-2010
Wow, did my lil 'ol lighters do all this damage? Nice!!! Well I keep finding them and gonna pick some more up on fri maybe so if anyone wants one...
[Reply]
Deputy 09:32 AM 01-19-2010
Ed Hardy has gotten out of control. However, his style of clothing has revolutionized t-shirts
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up