Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>LFD Air Bender vitolas
RevSmoke 06:23 AM 08-12-2010
It has been my experience that different sizes in the same line can sometimes make a big difference in flavor and strength. Yeah, I know, I'm not telling you anything new.

I really enjoyed the AB Matatan and the Guerrero. How do the other sizes stack up and compare, especially the Villano and Poderoso?

Thanks.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:22 AM 08-12-2010
I have only had the two sizes mentioned above with the Guerrero being my favorite of the two. Unfortunately, these seem to be the only two sizes available locally so I would be interested to see the answers posted here.
[Reply]
earnold25 08:00 AM 08-12-2010
I didn't like the robusto (or whatever they've named this size) too much, a bit too mild. The lancero (or whatever they've named this size) seemed to have much more flavor and was more full bodied.
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:13 AM 08-12-2010
I only wish they were a bit more consistent.Really good when on though.
[Reply]
sikk50 01:29 PM 08-12-2010
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
I only wish they were a bit more consistent.Really good when on though.
Agreed.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:36 PM 08-12-2010
I'm waiting on the Air Bender Chisel.
[Reply]
neoflex 01:38 PM 08-12-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
I'm with you and in thinking that would be a pretty sweet vitola.
[Reply]
awsmith4 03:29 PM 08-12-2010
Can someone explain to me what the Air Bender is, is it just another LFD line or is there something special about it?
[Reply]
whodeeni 04:38 PM 08-12-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
Can someone explain to me what the Air Bender is, is it just another LFD line or is there something special about it?
New Blend w/ a Habano wrapper albert...
I have a couple but haven't smoked one
so far.... I'll let you know when i do! :-)

You should pick one up from our friend this
weekend!
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:54 PM 08-12-2010
Just smoked the Corona and liked it very much.
[Reply]
darkleeroy 04:14 PM 08-13-2010
I bought one (the robusto) with the preconception that it would a be a spice bomb. I was surprised that it was not, but a pleasantly mild smoke, which is exactly what I needed at the moment, because I was sitting out in the Miami sun with nothing to drink at the moment.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:27 PM 08-13-2010
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
The newest LFD line. They are good, very good. Go find one and smoke it.
[Reply]
thebayratt 05:58 PM 08-13-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
O boy, they are pretty darn good!!!

I got to see a prototype of an Airbender Maduro..... :-) ... they said its only a concept for now with no true release date. The Rep said "it could be a few months or years". I told her she was no help, joking with her~
[Reply]
Up