Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Padron Delicias Maduro
Savor the Stick 06:48 PM 05-19-2009
A very rustic (Ugly looking) cigar that immediately made me think dry aged cigar. It appeared to be a single cap 4 ¾ X 48. With a dark chocolate molted wrapper. A couple of prominent veins and loose looking foot. Nice spicy smell coming from this cigar.
Easy cut and nice easy draw with just the right amount of resistance. No particular tastes coming through on the pre-light draw.
The first couple of puffs produced rich cocoa-ish flavor with hints of cinnamon and baking spices.
ImageImage
I believe this to be long filler, the burn was very straight all the way to the end.

The first ash held on to 1” mark, very dense, white not flaky at all. After the ash fell the baking spices, and cocoa flavors left being replaced by spicy undertones.
This cigar produced large amounts of thick white smoke, and I am starting to distinguish clove, and light vanilla tastes.
I like this cigar!

Coming into the last 1 ½ of this the spice is really picking up, but with that the cigar is still burning very coolly. Long finish on the taste of this cigar which is great cuz I really like it.
Lots of smoke….Thanks Gerard (Kaisersozie) this was a nice cigar.

[Reply]
kaisersozei 06:07 AM 05-20-2009
This cigar won't win any beauty contests, but it's superb. Great value, too. Love the Padron lines, I've never had a bad one yet. :-)
[Reply]
Up