Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Don Lino Africa 7.25 x 50
Garbandz 12:05 PM 05-08-2009
Don Lino Africa,very solid,oily brindled colorado wrapper,heavy and well made. The taste pre-light is of spicy,mature tobacco with a hint of sweetness,aromas of deep,mature tobacco,and light earthy notes.
The first half produces big,rich and spicy tastes ,rich tobacco and leathery notes,aromas of spicy herbs,almost a sandlewood essence.Very exotic and tasty.The second half has a bit more intensity,oak leaf and leather,smooth on the palate,a lingering finish.The flavor profile is interesting,well balanced,very flavorful.
There is a nice balance between flavor and strength,this smoke stays pleasant and has a very even burn,rich flavors, but never too strong or intrusive. I am impressed that this 7.25 inch cigar stayed good to the last couple of inches.I rate it 6.5 strength and 17 of 20 overall....
[Reply]
NJ stogie King 12:09 PM 05-08-2009
The Don Lino Africa is one of my favorites!! The first one that I smoked was so flavorful and consistent throughout!! Great review on a really great smoke!!
[Reply]
Bruzee 12:12 PM 05-08-2009
Great review. I really like this smoke. Thanks! :-)
[Reply]
Catfish 12:23 PM 05-08-2009
Excellent review.

I had an Africa lancero on the way in to work today. Def. one of my go-to smokes.
[Reply]
scooter 08:02 AM 05-09-2009
Thanks for the review.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 06:31 PM 05-18-2009
I enjoyed the Don Lino Africa I recently smoked...solid stick for sure
[Reply]
nozero 06:55 PM 05-18-2009
I really liked these when I tried them, I think that was a year ago or so. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the review.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 07:51 PM 05-18-2009
Sold... I have been thinking of trying one of these for a while. Thanks for the review.
[Reply]
Catfish 08:32 PM 05-18-2009
You won't be disappointed.

The robusto, lancero, torpedo and saloman are all similar yet have wonderful, perfect distinct nuances that make them just unique enough to set themselves apart.
[Reply]
Up