Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Reputation or Trader rating for MAW/PIF
AdamC 09:03 PM 11-02-2008
What's the general rule on these? I feel like with a MAW/PIF it's essentially a really wide trade and I have been treating them as such, but I wanted to make sure this was the way I should be treating them.
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:16 PM 11-02-2008
I've always given Trader Feedback on a MAW/PIF because time and effort have been given to get a package out in a timely and orderly manner!!!

I don't mind spreading Reputation, especially to those who went the the extra mile with a MAW/PIF!!!
:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:20 PM 11-02-2008
Go ahead and give it out. It is a trade the way I see it. :-)
[Reply]
BlackIrish 06:37 AM 11-03-2008
The rules for most PIFs (like Noob PIF) specifically tell participants to give trader feedback. Like you say, it is a trade, just spread out over a larger group. I tend to give reputation freely, so if I got a nice selection of sticks, I'll bump.

My general rule is that if someone commits to send me cigars (whether a one-on-one trade, or a PIF, or a MAW) and they follow through, I always give trader feedback and often a bump in rep. I don't give trader feedback for bombs, but I always give a bump in rep. :-)

BlackIrish
[Reply]
Legend 11:01 AM 11-03-2008
If the MAW or PIF is for a VIP or MILF then the RG of the BOTL should GU. NS. :-)
[Reply]
Da Klugs 11:08 AM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by BlackIrish:
The rules for most PIFs (like Noob PIF) specifically tell participants to give trader feedback. Like you say, it is a trade, just spread out over a larger group. I tend to give reputation freely, so if I got a nice selection of sticks, I'll bump.

My general rule is that if someone commits to send me cigars (whether a one-on-one trade, or a PIF, or a MAW) and they follow through, I always give trader feedback and often a bump in rep. I don't give trader feedback for bombs, but I always give a bump in rep. :-)

BlackIrish
I'm only 25% Irish but 100% with you on this one. :-)
[Reply]
Up