Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Las Vegas BIG SMOKE - Attendees List
mrreindeer 10:50 AM 10-20-2008
I started this thread over on CS but figured I'd start it here too. I'm now a tentative because the other couple we were going with now doesn't want to go to the event. I'm trying to figure it out and I'll keep y'all posted.

But hey, why not start a list of those going and hopefully, I'll get to add myself. And if you didn't see it, Jon Caputo is putting a meetup together over at V Bar at the Venetian for all Puff/CigarLive/etc. BOTL/SOTL if you're interested.

Username Friday Night OR Saturday Night Seminars? (Y/N) V Bar? (Y/N)
[Reply]
php007 12:29 PM 10-20-2008
I am going to be there but don't know if I am attending the event.

Username: php007
Friday Night: No
Saturday Night: No
Seminars? (Y/N) No
V Bar? (Y/N) Yes for both nights.
[Reply]
dmoby 01:17 PM 10-20-2008
I'll be there for Fri and Sat big smoke, no seminars and no V bar.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 11:27 AM 11-03-2008
Surely there must be more peeps going this weekend....let's continue to grow this list:

php007 - V-Bar only
dmoby - Friday & Saturday nights only
mrreindeer - V Bar & still a tentative for the Big Smoke

I can't convince my friends to plunk down the dough for the event, not that I can blame them because I'm on the fence myself. But I will be in Vegas this weekend. I'm 50/50 right now for Saturday night and the seminars.

Should I just do it and pull the dang trigger? ImageImageImageImage
[Reply]
php007 11:51 AM 11-03-2008
If you are on teh fence, just wait and play it by ear. You can always buy tickets for the show and seminars on Friday night.

I will be the V by 12 pm, most likely at teh pool.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 01:11 PM 11-04-2008
Nice! You arrive on Friday? I get in at 4:30 or so and will head over to the Venetian then.

Tix still available for the evenings but not the seminars during the day, dabnabit. I'm still considering the evenings unless anyone here happens to have 1 ticket for the seminars...

Anyone, anyone?
[Reply]
Darrell 01:12 PM 11-04-2008
I decided to sit this one out, I'm going to IPCPR in NO later in the year. :-)
[Reply]
vudu9 02:59 PM 11-04-2008
I'm there.
[Reply]
Up