Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Back to pipe smoking
cp478 10:54 PM 01-14-2018
After a seven year hiatus I am finally rejoining the world of pipe smoking. And I decided to start off with a tin of penzance I've had stored unopened from 2009.
[Reply]
cthulnado 04:37 AM 01-15-2018
Welcome back!

I believe there is a spot open in the pipe lottery if you want a chance at glory!

An 8 year old tin of Penzance is a hell of a way to start back in, but I'm assuming you're already incredibly wealthy? I've been saving my tins for retirement. I figure a 30-40 year old tin of Penzance will fetch a pretty penny!
[Reply]
nutcracker 12:58 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by cthulnado:
Welcome back!

I believe there is a spot open in the pipe lottery if you want a chance at glory!

An 8 year old tin of Penzance is a hell of a way to start back in, but I'm assuming you're already incredibly wealthy? I've been saving my tins for retirement. I figure a 30-40 year old tin of Penzance will fetch a pretty penny!
Smoking will be illegal by then and you’ll likely go to jail....
[Reply]
cp478 03:05 PM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
Smoking will be illegal by then and you’ll likely go to jail....
Rofl:-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 07:25 AM 01-23-2018
Sounds like you welcomed yourself back very nicely.

I haven’t had a pipe in a long time. Less time for smoking which leads to me grabbing a cigar. I wish I kept on my train of buying multiple Christmas cheer every year to store but stopped probably in 2014.
[Reply]
jjmitchem 06:20 AM 02-10-2018
Nice choice.
[Reply]
Conch Republican 04:45 PM 04-11-2018
I too have broken out mine recently and might have gone a bit overboard picking up some Latakias and trying to remember how to sip, versus gulping like with the bigger RG cigars :-)
[Reply]
Up