Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Damned if ya'all aint my pard'ners
pnoon 12:24 AM 07-02-2010
Thanks, Stitch, for reminding us what this community is truly about. I hope to meet you one day and share a smoke.

I came for the cigars. I stay for the people.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 07:15 AM 07-03-2010
I've been in contact with Squid via texts. He said he has a new detail - Joint Special Operations Command and he's rehabbing his foot after a recent surgery, but he's going to pop in to say hello as soon as he has some computer access. Probably 2 weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
G G 08:11 AM 07-03-2010
:-) great post Stitch.
[Reply]
Barteur 08:14 AM 07-03-2010
GREAT POST, I have been around for a little while now and THIS IS a great community, I was lucky to meet great member while I was in vacation in the States and some members more locals now good friend. Long life to CA.:-)
[Reply]
shilala 09:29 AM 07-03-2010
Well said, brother. :-)
[Reply]
dccraft 02:55 PM 07-03-2010
Thanks for the reminder Stitch. This is a great place with great people.:-)
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 02:50 AM 07-05-2010
Good Memories for sure Stitch.

Even though I can't tolerate cigars right now I look forward to the day I can...and renewing the friendships with the many great people on this board...My extended family.

Luv ya guys!:-)

[Reply]
Squid 07:17 AM 07-05-2010
Damn guys.....I really didn't know it had been so long since I was last on this great site!!!

Sorry for the extended absence but without doubt, you've all been missed. Ironically I sent Mr. Maduro a text this weekend while at Lake Tillery "resting" my foot after some surgery. It was great hearing back from him and to hear that the Asylum was still going strong. Logging in this morning while at the Nissan dealership having some work done on my truck, I was pleased to see many of the names from the past still going strong. Mr. Maduro, Stitch, pnoon, Icehog, SmokeyJoe, OldSailor, and the many others. I look forward to getting up with each of you in the near future. Nice to see so many new names as well on this site. I hope each of you make the positive contributions to this site as those names I mentioned have done so. Stitch's posting was right on target with what this site is all about! Unfortunately, it'll be another week or two before I get back on....but, after texting with Mr. Maduro, I'm looking forward to getting back on here a bit more frequently. I'm glad to have dropped back in and let me say....I much appreciate the great friendships that I developed on this site (as well as that other one before things shifted here).
[Reply]
pnoon 07:21 AM 07-05-2010
Looking forward to your return, Brother. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 08:33 AM 07-05-2010
Inmates talk highly of you Squid. It'll be great to meet you on the site and interact with you.
[Reply]
White97Jimmy 11:05 PM 07-05-2010
Who are all of you guys?? j/k

The last 4 years have definitely flown by for me. Once a post whore, now a lurker...

The BOTL's/SOTL's are the other half of the enjoyment of a cigar.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up