Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>??? where the heck does this BOTL/SOTL live ???
mrreindeer 02:03 PM 11-13-2008
Man, I was wracking my brain all freaking day because I thought I'd post a thread about this and then I just plumb forgot.

AND NOW THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.....I remembered! Just now, this very second. Someone take a memo.

Anyhoo....

For those who know me, I love this joint we call Cigar Asylum so this ain't a rant. Okay, maybe a little bit. :-)

But as I've indicated above, my little 'ol brain of 35 years is feeble. It was feeble years back, has gotten feebler (ok, alright, more feeble - i just like the word I may have made up but I'm not entirely certain) and is sure to get even more feeble in the years, no, minutes, no, SECONDS, to come.

Especially if I continue to drink my neighbors' JW Blue & stick cigars up my nose.

So how the heck am I supposed to remember where the heck you're from anyway if you don't tell me where you're from in your little name/posts/"where you at" doohickie whenever you make a post?

Oftentimes, I'll click on your name & then 'About Me' to see if it's not clearly posted yet cleverly hidden within (you tricky bastage)....so that's why all of you, I'm sure, have seen me lurking in your homepage.

I'm watching you.

And damn it, some of you are super sleuths and keep your whereabouts hidden or even come up with a cute little location like: "I'm here, duh". Oh, if this actually is your location (oh, there you are, right here) (or you've actually put this on your page), I most definitely do not mean to attack you personally.

I just want to know where you live so I can stalk you, kill you, and then steal all of your cigars.

Is that what you're afraid of? Because, of course, you should be because I'm just crazy like that...but alas, perhaps it's another reason.

I realize it could be because you don't want to disclose that you're a proud American citizen (for reasons related to CC trades, buys & such). Is that it?

This haunts me daily so I thought I'd post to actually find out the reason.

What's yours, smart guy, not telling a guy with a feeble memory where you're from? :-):-)

(and note, I almost give you my address and social in mine....)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 02:18 PM 11-13-2008
the short version: I was just curious why fellas don't display their location proudly.
[Reply]
ahc4353 02:20 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
the short version: I was just curious why fellas don't display their location proudly.

I live in Jersey. Not something you wanna scream from the mountain tops. :-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 02:22 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Scottw 02:27 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
North or South Jersey?
[Reply]
68TriShield 02:29 PM 11-13-2008
Its quite clear on mine :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 02:31 PM 11-13-2008
Central
[Reply]
mrreindeer 02:34 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Its quite clear on mine :-)
Toda Rabah! :-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 02:47 PM 11-13-2008
Some folks like a bit of anonymity to those that they do not trust. Unfortunately, that is easily circumvented with a bit of knowledge.
[Reply]
backwoods 02:49 PM 11-13-2008
I live in Mayberry....Aunt Bee is my lover..and I'm proud to say that I stole her from Tom:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 02:58 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by backwoods:
I live in Mayberry....Aunt Bee is my lover..and I'm proud to say that I stole her from Tom:-)
Bea Arthur is gonna be pissed.

I have her address if you would like.
[Reply]
Scottw 03:01 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:

I have naked pictures of her.
[Reply]
backwoods 03:17 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:

Doh! aunt bee...bea arthur I was close:-)
[Reply]
Secret Santa 03:45 PM 11-13-2008
Man, I was wracking my brain all freaking day because I thought I'd post a thread about this and then I just plumb forgot.

AND NOW THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD.....I remembered! Just now, this very second. Someone take a memo.

Anyhoo....

For those who know me, I love this joint we call Cigar Asylum so this ain't a rant. Okay, maybe a little bit. :-)

But as I've indicated above, my little 'ol brain of 35 years is feeble. It was feeble years back, has gotten feebler (ok, alright, more feeble - i just like the word I may have made up but I'm not entirely certain) and is sure to get even more feeble in the years, no, minutes, no, SECONDS, to come.
Lordy, I hate to think what you'll be like at 53
Especially if I continue to drink my neighbors' JW Blue & stick cigars up my nose.
Bet your neighbor loves you
So how the heck am I supposed to remember where the heck you're from anyway if you don't tell me where you're from in your little name/posts/"where you at" doohickie whenever you make a post?
You've lost your doohickie? AGAIN??
Oftentimes, I'll click on your name & then 'About Me' to see if it's not clearly posted yet cleverly hidden within (you tricky bastage)....so that's why all of you, I'm sure, have seen me lurking in your homepage.

I'm watching you.
DITTO
And damn it, some of you are super sleuths and keep your whereabouts hidden or even come up with a cute little location like: "I'm here, duh". Oh, if this actually is your location (oh, there you are, right here) (or you've actually put this on your page), I most definitely do not mean to attack you personally.

I just want to know where you live so I can stalk you, kill you, and then steal all of your cigars.

:-)

Is that what you're afraid of? Because, of course, you should be because I'm just crazy like that...but alas, perhaps it's another reason.

I realize it could be because you don't want to disclose that you're a proud American citizen (for reasons related to CC trades, buys & such). Is that it?

This haunts me daily so I thought I'd post to actually find out the reason.

What's yours, smart guy, not telling a guy with a feeble memory where you're from? :-):-)

(and note, I almost give you my address and social in mine....)
Hey, Bernard. Is this guy, mrreindeer, on our payroll?? We need to take this up with the elf's union.

ss.
North Pole

ps Backwoods, Aunt Bea died years ago, get a life fella.:-)
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 04:09 PM 11-13-2008
Where a grad student lives is normally not a place of pride :-)

I use the location thing just for something witty, I'm more then happy to state where, I just try to give some amusement for members.
[Reply]
backwoods 05:54 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Secret Santa:

ps Backwoods, Aunt Bea died years ago, get a life fella.:-)

Last time I looked...having a pulse was not on my list of requirements:-)
[Reply]
Volt 06:16 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Scottw:
North or South Jersey?
Does it really matter? :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:21 PM 11-13-2008
Toda Rabah! :-)
:-) oooh kay....your welcome.
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 06:48 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
Does it really matter? :-)
Yes, part wants to be Philly part wants to be NYC :-):-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 06:34 AM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by Ace$nyper:
I use the location thing just for something witty, I'm more then happy to state where, I just try to give some amusement for members.
:-) appreciate the feedback! thanks!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up