Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
General Discussion>The absolute worst beer you can get anywhere is...
jitzy 09:28 AM 11-13-2008
Bud lime it tastes like window cleaner
[Reply]
Gophernut 09:37 AM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by jitzy:
Bud lime it tastes like window cleaner
I agree completely, but my wife happens to love the stuff. Maybe she drinks it because she knows I won't.
The worst beers I ever had were a beer I bought in Grand Rapids, Michigan called BrauMeister. Not MeisterBrau, BrauMeister. This was in the mid '80s and it went for around $6 a case, and I think may have even included the deposit on the cans. Horrible.
I also bought a case of Cold Spring Light when I was in college, and I drank only six of the case. Don't think I ever finished them. Just ghastly. Didn't get a buzz, just went straight to the headache.
The most recent bad beer was a Bud Select.
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 09:58 AM 11-13-2008
Stonemill Organic Pale Ale. :-)

This stuff was so horrible it actually made me steal a Hummer to race across town and cut down my neighbor's tree while spraying aerosol cans out of each window just for revenge.

I kid. I kid.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 09:59 AM 11-13-2008
Dog Fish Raison D'Etre

or something like that.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 10:01 AM 11-13-2008
Definitely Miller Chill, no question

next closest normal-ish beer is Heineken :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 10:03 AM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by GTsetGO:
Dog Fish Raison D'Etre

or something like that.
Oh no you didn't.

That is a great beer! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Scimmia 11:32 AM 11-13-2008
Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic. Only beer I wasn't able to finish.
[Reply]
Sancho 11:35 AM 11-13-2008
Worst beer ever? Natty light, hands down simply terrible. Its bad tasting water.

Close second is Barcello Rubio, I think its alcoholic but you need to add an entire lime to the beer to cover the god awful taste. Never fruit your beer, except this one... It litterally is carbonated urine from some small animal
[Reply]
csbrewfisher 11:45 AM 11-13-2008
I simply must add another to the list. I had this beer while living in Sandiego, but I think you can find it just about anywhere. There are really no words to describe just how bad this product from Tecate Mexico is.

[Reply]
Ace$nyper 12:14 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Sancho:
It litterally is carbonated urine from some small animal
LMFAO
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
jledou 12:37 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Miller Chill

I tried this at the airport in Houston before it went nation wide ... I think I threw up on the first taste.
[Reply]
beamish 12:40 PM 11-13-2008
anything anheiser busch makes gives me the **its wxcept michelob
[Reply]
landhoney 12:52 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Scimmia:
Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic. Only beer I wasn't able to finish.
:-) I refuse to drink ANY Sam Adams beer because of this atrocity. To call this a Lambic is ridiculous. Also, Lambics must come from a certain region of Belgium(like Champagne). I don't think there is another American brewery with gall to call their beer Lambic. Have some respect Sam Adams. :-) Yes, I'm overreacting and I like it.
[Reply]
markem 12:53 PM 11-13-2008
Hands down - Fiji Gold

read the reviews, I'd consider them optimistic
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/353/12385
[Reply]
Scottw 12:58 PM 11-13-2008
Miller Chill, Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic, Steel Reserve High Gravity Lager (it'll f@%k you up but is tough going down).
[Reply]
Spect 01:32 PM 11-13-2008
Corona. Can't believe I was the first one to say this...
:-)
[Reply]
Scimmia 01:46 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by landhoney:
:-) I refuse to drink ANY Sam Adams beer because of this atrocity. To call this a Lambic is ridiculous. Also, Lambics must come from a certain region of Belgium(like Champagne). I don't think there is another American brewery with gall to call their beer Lambic. Have some respect Sam Adams. :-) Yes, I'm overreacting and I like it.
Good point, this isn't even a true Lambic style, let alone an actual Lambic. It's beyond ridiculous.
[Reply]
CrazyKayaker 01:50 PM 11-13-2008
Schlitz is the worse...unless you enjoy the flavor of stale fart, or own a "speed boat" similar to the one pictured below.

[Reply]
Don Fernando 02:00 PM 11-13-2008
Oranjeboom!
[Reply]
Stick 02:08 PM 11-13-2008
Originally Posted by Stick:
Almost anything that comes in green or clear glass, especially if it's imported, as it will almost always be skunked. Why do you think you have to put a lime in your Corona - helps to cover the skunkyness.
Originally Posted by Spect:
Corona. Can't believe I was the first one to say this...
:-)
And you shouldn't believe it either. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up