Whee 09:41 PM 01-24-2010
Originally Posted by macpappy:
Congratulations Colts Fans!
It'll be a good game in Miami!
Can't wait.:-)
[Reply]
coastietech 05:49 AM 01-25-2010
Congrats....

Peyton once again showed why he is and will be the greatest QB to ever play the game.

It took him under 2 quarters to learn our defense and make adjustsment and he picked us apart for the rest of the game.

Good luck in Miami! :-)
[Reply]
VTDragon 07:20 AM 01-25-2010
Congrats to all Colts fans and thanks to P Manning & company for saving us from the pain of having to endure a Super Bowl with the Jets in it.
[Reply]
macpappy 08:42 AM 01-25-2010
Archie Manning is going to have a tough two weeks. Archie is an icon down here dating back to his days as the Saints QB and for everything he as done for New Orleans. He has now been moved a half-step behind Drew Brees because of the win last night.

Now Archie has to face the countless number of times he will be asked, "Hey, Archie! Who you gonna root for? Your Saints or Peyton's Colts?"

Oh! The only thing that could have made Peyton better in the eyes of everyone down here would of been for him to play for LSU instead of Tennessee.

All of the Mannings are loved down here and the only time we root against them is when they are playing the Saints.
[Reply]
macpappy 06:42 AM 01-27-2010
Hey! We thought New Orleans had the lamest, dumbest Mayor in the United States. It looks like Indianapolis can claim that "honor" also. So the two idiot mayors make a bet on the Super Bowl.

If the Colts win, our soon to be out Mayor is sending CDs of New Orleans style music, King Cake, Beignets and a Café au Lait - all things New Orleans is famous for.

What does the Indianapolis Mayor plan on sending if they lose?
Shrimp Cocktail.
Yes! He's going to send shrimp to Louisiana! WOW! I didn't even know that they had shrimpers in Indiana! OH! WAIT! The probably BUY their shrimp from Louisiana. So he's going to send shrimp back to a region famous for it shrimp. How lame is that?
[Reply]
jaycarla 11:40 AM 01-27-2010
Hey! We thought New Orleans had the lamest, dumbest Mayor in the United States. It looks like Indianapolis can claim that "honor" also. So the two idiot mayors make a bet on the Super Bowl.

If the Colts win, our soon to be out Mayor is sending CDs of New Orleans style music, King Cake, Beignets and a Café au Lait - all things New Orleans is famous for.

What does the Indianapolis Mayor plan on sending if they lose?
Shrimp Cocktail.
Yes! He's going to send shrimp to Louisiana! WOW! I didn't even know that they had shrimpers in Indiana! OH! WAIT! The probably BUY their shrimp from Louisiana. So he's going to send shrimp back to a region famous for it shrimp. How lame is that?
Wow, that is pretty bad. Both of them actually. Now the secret is out. Gulf Coast, Vietnam, and Indianapolis......the shrimp capitols of the world!
[Reply]
jaycarla 09:43 PM 01-31-2010
Not liking what I am hearing on Freeneys ankle, time for the trainers to earn that money!! We need #93 in there!!!!!
[Reply]
Whee 09:50 PM 01-31-2010
:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 03:44 AM 02-01-2010
One more week......:-)
[Reply]
smitdavi 06:11 AM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
Not liking what I am hearing on Freeneys ankle, time for the trainers to earn that money!! We need #93 in there!!!!!
Let's hope he continues his streak of freakishly fast healing. It's been all over the radio here in Indy. Right now it doesn't look good :-)
[Reply]
RazzBarlow 07:55 AM 02-01-2010
They're not saying "strained" or "sprained" on Freeney...they're saying TORN ligament! I doubt he'll play for the SB.
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:02 AM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by RazzBarlow:
They're not saying "strained" or "sprained" on Freeney...they're saying TORN ligament! I doubt he'll play for the SB.
A ligament sprain IS a tear, just different ways of saying the same thing. Muscles are strained, ligaments are sprained in medical terms
[Reply]
RazzBarlow 11:00 AM 02-01-2010
I stand corrected, sir. Ask me about cars, I can give you terminology all day long! It looks like they're calling Freeney a "low ankle sprain" now.
[Reply]
macpappy 03:11 PM 02-01-2010
I love the way the national sports media has decided the the Colts have won the Superbowl already. All we're hearing and reading down here is that the other team shouldn't even show up because the Colts have already won because they have been here before.
[Reply]
RazzBarlow 03:17 PM 02-01-2010
I love the way the national sports media has decided the the Colts have won the Superbowl already. All we're hearing and reading down here is that the other team shouldn't even show up because the Colts have already won because they have been here before.
If...(and it's a big IF, because he gets rid of the ball so well) the Saints can pound on Manning like they pounded on Favre, I think they've got a chance. A good chance at that.
[Reply]
smitdavi 03:20 PM 02-01-2010
From what I see there is a lot of sentiment towards the Saints. I have seen a lot of people pick them.
[Reply]
macpappy 03:24 PM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by RazzBarlow:
If...(and it's a big IF, because he gets rid of the ball so well) the Saints can pound on Manning like they pounded on Favre, I think they've got a chance. A good chance at that.
Having watch Manning play since he was in high school down here, there is no doubt that he is a great quarterback and he an win games for his team. On the other hand, I have seen him lose games too. What it is going to come down to is which team can execute their offensive and defensive game plans the best. Both teams have their good things and their bad.

I am just getting tired of the media - 99 percent of who were on the Saints bandwagon before the Dallas game - now basically saying the Saints shouldn't bother showing up because the Colts have won a Super Bowl in Miami before. AS IF that determines who is going to win.

I actually expect it to be a good game.
[Reply]
Whee 03:28 PM 02-01-2010
Having watch Manning play since he was in high school down here, there is no doubt that he is a great quarterback and he an win games for his team. On the other hand, I have seen him lose games too. What it is going to come down to is which team can execute their offensive and defensive game plans the best. Both teams have their good things and their bad.

I am just getting tired of the media - 99 percent of who were on the Saints bandwagon before the Dallas game - now basically saying the Saints shouldn't bother showing up because the Colts have won a Super Bowl in Miami before. AS IF that determines who is going to win.

I actually expect it to be a good game.
You need to switch channels.

How many times do we have to hear how important the Saints are and how big this is.

It's a football game. Let's talk about that.:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 03:35 PM 02-01-2010
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
You need to switch channels.

How many times do we have to hear how important the Saints are and how big this is.

It's a football game. Let's talk about that.:-)
:-)Give it an fuggin rest already. Or start a Saints thread and you can complain a out
it all you want
[Reply]
Page 15 of 42
« First < 5131415 161725 > Last »
Up