Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Palio
Smoking Dragon 04:49 AM 06-11-2009
About a week and a half ago my Palio exploded. Since there is no retailer close to where I am, I emailed palio customer service. I recieved a response back with in hours stating to just send what was left of my Palio cutter to them and they would replace it. Well true to treir word I recieved a brand new Palio, that seems to be beefier that the one I sent them. I just wanted to give respect to a company that stands behind their product and warranty without trying to make it hard on the customers. GREAT JOB PALIO !!!!! :-)

Sarge
[Reply]
goalie204 05:21 AM 06-11-2009
Originally Posted by sergeant smoky:
About a week and a half ago my Palio exploded. Since there is no retailer close to where I am, I emailed palio customer service. I recieved a response back with in hours stating to just send what was left of my Palio cutter to them and they would replace it. Well true to treir word I recieved a brand new Palio, that seems to be beefier that the one I sent them. I just wanted to give respect to a company that stands behind their product and warranty without trying to make it hard on the customers. GREAT JOB PALIO !!!!! :-)

Sarge
:-)
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 05:42 AM 06-11-2009
It's a cutter I would recommend to anyone, not only because of the great cut, but also because of the great service.

I had the pleasure of meeting Marc, the owner at a herf in Mass. during the trip, this guy has a passion for his product unlike anyone I met before.
[Reply]
Don Francisco 05:56 AM 06-11-2009
Lifetime guarantee - that's why I stock them.
[Reply]
Wanger 06:13 AM 06-11-2009
Out of the cutters I have, I use my Palio the most. It's not the flashiest, but it does what you need it to do. That being said, I would possibly look to get one in a different color if it were available. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:16 AM 06-11-2009
I used to use my Zikar...that was before I bought my Palios. Only cutter I use now.
[Reply]
CueTheMusic 07:34 AM 06-11-2009
I love my Palio.
[Reply]
Smoking Dragon 07:44 AM 06-11-2009
What surprised me the most is that my old Palio was in pieces and missing the blade on it.
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:48 AM 06-11-2009
Good report!!!:-)
[Reply]
poker 08:08 AM 06-11-2009
Palio is all I use.
[Reply]
groogs 08:18 AM 06-11-2009
I have to agree with the others here, that Palio is a great cutter. After I bought mine I got rid of all my other cutters. I don't see myself ever using any other cutter, except maybe my pocket knife when my Palio isn't handy.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:59 AM 06-11-2009
A cut above. :-)
[Reply]
skullnrose 09:07 AM 06-11-2009
What surprised me the most is that my old Palio was in pieces and missing the blade on it.

Palio is a stand up company. Dare I ask how that happened?
[Reply]
Smoking Dragon 09:10 AM 06-11-2009
I was clipping a cigar (duh). I was flinging the clippings out my car window and lost control of the cutter. I went back to look for the blade that became dislodged. I was thinking that if I didn't have the complete cutter, the warranty would be no good. But to no avail, could not find the missing blade.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 01:48 PM 06-11-2009

Sarge
spontaneous combustion?! :-)
[Reply]
Jasdav16 01:54 PM 06-11-2009
Another very satisfied Palio owner here...used a few different ones over the years and my plain black Palio is definitely my go-to cutter.
[Reply]
BlackDog 04:15 PM 06-11-2009
Jeez, Palio love. Get a hotel room will you guys?

:-)
[Reply]
TanithT 04:30 PM 06-11-2009
I love my new Palio, which was a gift from SmokeyNL, a truly grand and generous BOTL. :-)
[Reply]
kgoings 04:45 PM 06-11-2009
i <3 Palio!
[Reply]
Clampdown 05:12 PM 06-11-2009
I just traded mine in for the new Palio (they changed the mold once again), and really love it. It has more substance and if I drop it Im not in fear of it exploding into pieces on the ground.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up