Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 45 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I wish Palio's didn't Look so Cheap
tunes 09:50 AM 03-16-2009
I have a Xikar Xi that I've used and like for years but with all this talk I feel like I may be missing something. :-)
[Reply]
jrwingate6 10:10 AM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by gnukfu:
So you made up the line about the cutter coming off its tracks, sticking and cleaning it as your method of doing research? :-)

Hmm what happened to the douchebag smilie?
YES I MADE IT UP. I read about those problems from a few people here and there but I wanted to see if anyone here had problems with them. I went about it the wrong way. I should have just came out and asked. Sorry. I am ordering a Palio today since 99% of people have nothing but great things to say about them.
[Reply]
shvictor 10:20 AM 03-16-2009
Wow..just Wow
[Reply]
mcmoyer 10:28 AM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by jrwingate6:
yes i made it up. I read about those problems from a few people here and there but i wanted to see if anyone here had problems with them. I went about it the wrong way. I should have just came out and asked. Sorry. I am ordering a palio today since 99% of people have nothing but great things to say about them.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
madurofan 10:32 AM 03-16-2009
Use whatever cutter YOU like. :-)

I usually use a Palio, somtimes a Xikar, and ocaisionally my teeth. :-)
[Reply]
dunng 10:33 AM 03-16-2009
What it comes down to is if there are any issues (i.e. coming apart) you just have to bring it to a Palio retailer or send it back for a replacement. It's that easy... :-)
[Reply]
ActionAndy 10:38 AM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
I'd been thinking about getting a Palio for a while. I noticed that the B&M where we herfed over the weekend was a dealer, so I picked one up there. I also couldn't help noticing that many of the B&M regulars, as well as several of the guys I herfed with, were all using Palios.
Grabbed one on Saturday as well. I couldn't find it last night and thought I had lost it...False alarm, it was just under my seat. Works great so far.
[Reply]
Whee 10:42 AM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

:-):-):-):-):-)

Copy cat...
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 11:54 AM 03-16-2009
YES I MADE IT UP. I read about those problems from a few people here and there but I wanted to see if anyone here had problems with them. I went about it the wrong way. I should have just came out and asked. Sorry. I am ordering a Palio today since 99% of people have nothing but great things to say about them.
well... welcome to the jungle! er, uh, i mean, asylum...

:-)
[Reply]
JKim 12:25 PM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by skullnrose:
ok while were talking palios anyone else rest their finger on the cap while they make the cut? Seems I always get strange looks when I do it but I haven't been cut or made a bad cut yet. This is even more fun while driving!
I try and keep all body parts away from guillotine type blades. :-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 12:28 PM 03-16-2009
I would like to take this opportunity to come clean just as the OP did. I am not really silly.

Thank you,

MCS
[Reply]
SeanGAR 12:33 PM 03-16-2009

Well, now that we're being honest, I don't even know what a palio is, I just pulled my post out of my ass, just like you.

How old are you?
[Reply]
BamBam 01:01 PM 03-16-2009
[Reply]
SmoknTaz 01:46 PM 03-16-2009
Not cool dude!:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:52 PM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by BamBam:
:-) :-) Kind of an akward way to start a reputation on a new forum. :-)

900th post
[Reply]
rrplasencia 01:56 PM 03-16-2009
kumarusc? is that really you? :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:57 PM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by rrplasencia:
Booyah! :-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 02:01 PM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by rrplasencia:
[Reply]
rrplasencia 02:04 PM 03-16-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Booyah! :-)
touche :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 02:06 PM 03-16-2009
You're PURE class. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 45 > Last »
Up