Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Jetline Mongoose
bruceolee 09:36 AM 01-09-2022

So i got this nifty lighter today in the mail. It's got a nice clear tank so you can see your butane levels plus it's a very good size. My regular lighter is a blazer EVO double torch but i wanted to upgrade to a triple flame without spending $200 on something like an St Dupont. I got this on cigars international for $37 with a discount and free shipping. So far this thing looks like it'll last through any HERF and size wise it's comparable to my old EVO. It's a nice sized lighter and exactly what i was looking for so i recommend it highly. I hope you're having a blessed Sunday! God bless you all!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:57 AM 01-09-2022
I have had nothing but crap luck with nice lighters for 20+ years.

Jason, if you can still recommend the lighter to me in May, I will think about getting one. :-) :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 10:19 AM 01-09-2022
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I have had nothing but crap luck with nice lighters for 20+ years.

Jason, if you can still recommend the lighter to me in May, I will think about getting one. :-) :-)
The problem i have Tom is just the opposite. I take pretty good care of everything i own so i have nothing but working lighters my struggle is finding the right one. I can guarantee this lighter will be working then but i'm not rough with lighters like my friends are. I don't put them in my pockets with my keys and things like that. If you need a lighter just let me know because i have like 10 of them and they all work. God bless you brother!
[Reply]
The Poet 10:42 AM 01-09-2022
Gotta go with Tom on this one. Though I too am "easy" on lighters, I have found the longevity of a lighter is inversely proportional to its cost, in that a $5 lighter lasts me 5 times longer than a $25 one.

Just my :-), and worth every penny.
[Reply]
bruceolee 11:08 AM 01-09-2022

My problem is i've some of these for over a decade and they all work fine. I have more but they're scattered around. this is what i could collect quickly for a pic.
[Reply]
gravel 05:09 PM 01-09-2022
I have mixed luck with lighters. My Xikar pipe lighter is a beast, but my Xikar cigar lighter has been disappointing. These two GuangDa lighters I acquired from a brother here in 2014 are finally at the end of their lives.
[Reply]
Up