Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Someone take away my cbid password - please!!!
sevans105 01:57 PM 08-03-2010
It's official. I'm a mess. I've run out of coolers for my cigars and I have another order already on its way. I just got my latest package this afternoon....some good looking stuff, but holy cow, do I REALLY need that MONSTER MADURO sampler? (yes, yes I do)

I'm hooked and hooked deep.
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:02 PM 08-03-2010
no problem..gimmie your account info and I'll have it fixed.
[Reply]
dwoodward 02:31 PM 08-03-2010
Looks like you need one of these:

http://5z8.info/manhunter_m6f5t_trojan
[Reply]
maninblack 03:11 PM 08-03-2010
Just give me your CC #, sign in name and passowrd and I'll take care of this "problem" for you.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 03:21 PM 08-03-2010
I have an easier solution, just change your shipping address to my house. I have plenty of room in my cabinet. Anytime you want, you can come by and grab something to smoke. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 03:43 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
I have an easier solution, just change your shipping address to my house. I have plenty of room in my cabinet. Anytime you want, you can come by and grab something to smoke. :-)
Bob is smart.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 03:50 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Bob is smart.
Not really, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night...
[Reply]
rostamizadeh 04:27 PM 08-03-2010
I understand your pain. I recently discovered cbid, and I feel this compulsion to bid that I can't control.
[Reply]
Goldie 09:53 PM 08-03-2010
Thankfully I never got into Cbid, or else the wife and I would be living in our cars.

Good deals to be had for sure.
[Reply]
bsmokin 09:56 PM 08-03-2010
Luckily I've decided to stick with CC purchases only for some time... so I've been safe from Cbid that way... but I've been LOADING UP on the 'merchandise.' I have my account configured for 'weekly shipping'... which happens every Thursday. This week I'll be getting a HUGE package of crap.... and will have some 'splainin to do to my wife :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 10:11 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by bsmokin:
Luckily I've decided to stick with CC purchases only for some time... so I've been safe from Cbid that way... but I've been LOADING UP on the 'merchandise.' I have my account configured for 'weekly shipping'... which happens every Thursday. This week I'll be getting a HUGE package of crap.... and will have some 'splainin to do to my wife :-)
Tell her the truth! You got a DEAL on everything. They love that ****. You SAVED money.
[Reply]
pektel 10:25 PM 08-03-2010
what's cigar bid? Also , if i knew where to get a hook up with genuine cc's, i may not bother with others for a while. But until then i will find a few deals on ci to hold me over.
[Reply]
bsmokin 10:35 PM 08-03-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
what's cigar bid? Also , if i knew where to get a hook up with genuine cc's, i may not bother with others for a while. But until then i will find a few deals on ci to hold me over.
Otherwise known as the devil site... www.cigarbid.com. Auction site some great deals to be had! Its dangerous!!! Youve been warned... :-)
[Reply]
ujponds 05:28 AM 08-04-2010
I'm expecting my first package from them this week. What kind of condition do they come in, ready to smoke or do they need to rest?
[Reply]
Virginia_Ghost 05:37 AM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by ujponds:
I'm expecting my first package from them this week. What kind of condition do they come in, ready to smoke or do they need to rest?
Some of that answer will depend on how long it sits on your porch. I have smoked some of their stuff right out of the box, it was fine.

Being a Noob, Cbid has plenty of stix to try, and build up your bombing arsenal at a decent price.
[Reply]
Kreth 05:41 AM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by ujponds:
CI/cbid/cigar.com, all the same company, and they all ship wet. Best to give them a bit of rest. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
tomc3084 06:07 AM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by Goldie:
Thankfully I never got into Cbid, or else the wife and I would be living in our cars.

Good deals to be had for sure.
Me neither, I never ordered from cbid...
[Reply]
pektel 07:15 AM 08-04-2010
I'm thinking I should just not visit cbid...
[Reply]
ujponds 07:55 AM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
CI/cbid/cigar.com, all the same company, and they all ship wet. Best to give them a bit of rest. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
I guess wet is better than dry.
[Reply]
bishjd123 10:14 AM 08-04-2010
I should have gotten the message when there was a choice between daily or weekly shipping.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 23 > Last »
Up