Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>CigarLogBook.com
Cigo 05:05 PM 08-22-2010
In my love for great cigars I created The Cigar Log Book to record and rate cigar experiences.

Grab it from www.cigarlogbook.com

To you and your cigars!
[Reply]
captain53 05:08 PM 08-22-2010
Good Idea :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 05:09 PM 08-22-2010
I'll check it out at home. iPhone has no flash support.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 05:20 PM 08-22-2010
Cigo, are you here because this is an awesome place for gaining cigar knowledge and meeting outstanding BOTL's/SOTL's or to hock something?
[Reply]
Starscream 05:24 PM 08-22-2010
Welcome to CA, Cigo. When you have time, head over to the New Inmate Processing area and make an introduction.
[Reply]
Dunkel 05:34 PM 08-22-2010
I call...

[Reply]
klipsch 05:42 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Cigo, are you here because this is an awesome place for gaining cigar knowledge and meeting outstanding BOTL's/SOTL's or to hock something?
Two posts. Both hocking your log book. This is an easy one... :-)

Wow...3 total posts on another board...all hocking you're book.

And two posts on yet another board...same scenario.
[Reply]
macsauce13 06:02 PM 08-22-2010
Maybe its in the wrong section, but if he has a good product thats informative and helpful, then why is it a problem to let us know about it?
[Reply]
Chingas 06:49 PM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
Maybe its in the wrong section, but if he has a good product thats informative and helpful, then why is it a problem to let us know about it?
It would be undermining all the hard work of the ToE and and cross with the very reason why we are all here. We are all here as a community, as friends, as lovers of the leaf. Here to share knowledge and make friendships. We don't use the Asylum as a medium to promote something in this manner.

Weather the post was in the correct thread or not, I feel that is a new member just wants to gain exposure then never return to be an active member of out Beloved Asylum, then that's abusing the Asylum. And I don't dig that.

Just my two cents.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:26 PM 08-22-2010
The duplicate thread has been deleted.
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he makes the one post never to return, what harm has it done? At least it is not a 3 page long ad for cell phones.
[Reply]
Up