Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Inferno Dual Beam Lighter
Ye Olde Phart 01:24 PM 05-10-2016
Anybody tried one of these on a cigar?
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:44 PM 05-10-2016
It does not look like it would accommodate cigars very well as the burner opening seems sized for a cigarette. Just my :-)
[Reply]
stearns 02:58 PM 05-10-2016
Never heard of it before, but after looing around that thing looks super cool. I don't know if I buy their whole butane = devil claim that they (and other reviewers) are stating but definitely something that would be fun to play with.

Unfortunately, I suspect Michael is right, unless you're smoking a ninfa it probably won't be much help for cigars. Still, looks like a pretty cool toy, if I wanted 5 of them it's even at a decent price point. Too bad I only want one
[Reply]
CigarNut 03:41 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by stearns:
Never heard of it before, but after looing around that thing looks super cool. I don't know if I buy their whole butane = devil claim that they (and other reviewers) are stating but definitely something that would be fun to play with.

Unfortunately, I suspect Michael is right, unless you're smoking a ninfa it probably won't be much help for cigars. Still, looks like a pretty cool toy, if I wanted 5 of them it's even at a decent price point. Too bad I only want one
I'm always right -- just ask my wife!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:47 PM 05-10-2016
I don't know I grew up learning "never cross the beams", the fact that this lighter is built on the process of crossing the beams.... well that's just bad mojo.

Gatekeeper out!
[Reply]
The Poet 08:01 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
I don't know I grew up learning "never cross the beams", the fact that this lighter is built on the process of crossing the beams.... well that's just bad mojo.

Gatekeeper out!
We've been slimed!

Is this the lighter that doubles as a Taser for toddlers? Not sure it could set a stogie ablaze.
[Reply]
Remo 08:31 PM 05-10-2016
Cool lighter, no way it has a big enough opening to light anything more than a lancero, maybe.
[Reply]
Up