Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Black Crown: Sons of Anarchy!
MagicDrop 05:52 PM 08-09-2015
I must say I bought these to get the lighter. I'm a giant fan of the show and figured these were just cheap cigars labelled for fans so I wouldn't enjoy them!
I have to to say I couldn't be more wrong! These quickly became my favorite cigar, they burn extremely even with a strong flavor. I am not smoking long enough to break down the palet like many members here but it is a n extremely enjoyable cigar and I can't wait for my next one!
[Reply]
Remo 06:21 PM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by MagicDrop:
I must say I bought these to get the lighter. I'm a giant fan of the show and figured these were just cheap cigars labelled for fans so I wouldn't enjoy them!
I have to to say I couldn't be more wrong! These quickly became my favorite cigar, they burn extremely even with a strong flavor. I am not smoking long enough to break down the palet like many members here but it is a n extremely enjoyable cigar and I can't wait for my next one!
Glad you found a good cigar :-) I always thought the Black Crowns were decent smokes.
[Reply]
JohnnyFlake 02:52 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by MagicDrop:
I agree! They are made by Black Crown, which is a very underrated company. Their cigars are quite good right off the truck, so to speak and even much better after 4 to 6 months of rest. They're very earthy with deep notes of leather and wood.
[Reply]
JIMBETHYNAME 07:17 PM 08-10-2015
i tried onethe other day and i loved it!
[Reply]
MagicDrop 05:31 PM 08-11-2015
Yeah I was happily surprised lol. And to think I bought it to get a lighter only lol
[Reply]
Ken 01:17 PM 09-18-2015
I have only burned a few of these and my initial perception is that they are a good smoke not dogged by being a mere gimmick.

Good medium body cigar that produces a nice bellow of smoke. I passed some out to my buddies and we all enjoyed the SOA.

Next I'll have to step up a rung in that line and try the Clubhouse Edition.
[Reply]
dijit 05:15 AM 09-19-2015
I too have always enjoyed black crown cigars. I have always thought they were a little one dimensional but still good. The SOA line IMHO is their best offering to date and puts an end to one dimensional aspect. I have a few of the SamCro aging and cant wait to try one of those.
[Reply]
RJrocker 09:57 AM 09-21-2015
Interesting, I would figure the same, just marketing. I'll need give these a shot.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:51 PM 02-06-2016
going to light one right now, hopefully I have a box of the clubhouse chapel for my man cave in a few weeks. Love that box, hand carved piece of art.
[Reply]
Up