Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Sports>Yankees Shell Out Again
Genetic Defect 06:29 PM 12-27-2008
I don't care about the nonsense in this thread, all "professional" athletes and other "celebrities" are grossly over paid.
[Reply]
spectrrr 07:05 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by ScottieM:
Judging from this thread and the pissed off Red Sox fans whining on it, the Yankees obviously did something right this Off Season.:-)
not sure where you're gettin the whining. seems like the sox fans are doing about the same level of trash talking as the yankees fans.
[Reply]
spectrrr 07:06 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
all "professional" athletes and other "celebrities" are grossly over paid.
here here! :-) I'll drink to that.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 07:07 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
here here! :-) I'll drink to that.
sweet I too will drink to that :-)
[Reply]
Yazzie 07:27 PM 12-27-2008
Me too but all those giuys are on the YanKees
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:37 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by Yazzie:
Me too but all those giuys are on the YanKees
Posted via Mobile Device
now now, we got a few folks on our roster that aint worth their paycheck either!
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 05:27 AM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
now now, we got a few folks on our roster that aint worth their paycheck either!

Yea like Lugo, what a waste of cash he is.
[Reply]
AdamC 06:08 AM 12-28-2008
I go to almost every home game, and I've never been to a game where I get into any argument with a yankees fan, we usually shoot the sh!t the entire game, comparing (not arguing) stats and all that good stuff.
[Reply]
floydpink 06:23 AM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by AdamC:
I go to almost every home game, and I've never been to a game where I get into any argument with a yankees fan, we usually shoot the sh!t the entire game, comparing (not arguing) stats and all that good stuff.
That's the way I always remember Yankee Stadium since I started watching games there in the early 70's with my Dad. It was always one big love fest and we often treated Red Sox and Dodgers fans to hotdogs and gave up our seats if they wanted them.:-)

Actually, the Red Sox weren't much of a factor back then and it was usually the Dodgers that were in our way of another title.

My how times have changed.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up