Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>My First NFL Game
Starscream 09:02 PM 10-26-2008
So I went to see the Panthers play Arizona today in Charlotte. Man oh man! I am not a football fan. I'm more of a baseball/NASCAR/WWE type of guy. Yet this game has turned me into a fan. Was a good /close game (not a runaway game; it was anybody's game until the last two minutes of the 4th quarter). Experiencing a game live is so much better than on TV. I gotta go to another before the year ends. Just wanted to let you know my thoughts on this momentous occasion for me. Baseball and WWE is still my heart, but it's gotta make a little room for the NFL now.
[Reply]
Mikey202 09:14 AM 10-27-2008
Cool!!! Glad you had a good time.:-)
[Reply]
kgoings 09:17 AM 10-27-2008
Man our D does not know how to tackle! They all want to be on the ESPN highlights for the big hits.

Good game, I figured Carolina's front four would be too much for our O-Line but I think we gameplanned it well.

Congrats on your first game!
[Reply]
D_A 09:25 AM 10-27-2008
I caught my first game last weekend when the Panthers crushed the Saints. Sometimes watching a blowout is just as fun as watching a close game:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 01:23 PM 10-28-2008
Originally Posted by D_A:
I caught my first game last weekend when the Panthers crushed the Saints. Sometimes watching a blowout is just as fun as watching a close game:-)
True. Just the atmosphere of being there is better than watching on tv.
[Reply]
ucla695 07:01 AM 11-03-2008
Congrats!! I love going to NFL games! If only L.A. still had a team. :-)

One of my first ones was watching the Rams play at home against the Bucs when T.B. still had those orange uniforms. I believe it was Testaverdes rookie season and he actually came in later in the game.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:27 AM 11-06-2008
Football games are great fun. I've been to a couple Giants games over the games, can't beat it!
[Reply]
MadAl 01:54 PM 11-21-2008
My first game was the Patriots the first game after 9/11, skies were awfully quiet.
[Reply]
acruce 06:39 PM 11-24-2008
Glad to hear you had a good time.Only problem I have with going to games is you end up standing threw the whole game.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:31 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by acruce:
Glad to hear you had a good time.Only problem I have with going to games is you end up standing threw the whole game.
How true!:-)
[Reply]
Up