Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 185 of 231
« First < 85135175183184185 186187195 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
retired 01:15 PM 01-05-2021
Cheering for both teams! Wife born in U.S. Me in Kanuckistan :-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:10 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by retired:
Cheering for both teams! Wife born in U.S. Me in Kanuckistan :-):-)
Canada is a much better team. Outscored the opponents 41-4 so far and haven't trailed for one second of one game.

But....that's why they play the games. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 03:25 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Canada is a much better team. Outscored the opponents 41-4 so far and haven't trailed for one second of one game.

But....that's why they play the games. :-) :-)
Just saw the US won.

Gotta say I’m looking forward to this years NHL season. Don’t know why, other than I miss watching hockey on tv.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 01-06-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Way to go USA on your big win! A big congrats to DeVonta Smith from Alabama for being named the 2020 Heisman Trophy awardee. DeVonta is the first wide receiver since 1991 to get the award and well deserved:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...rd-since-1991/

I hope you all have a great day and get to smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:05 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Just saw the US won.

Gotta say I’m looking forward to this years NHL season. Don’t know why, other than I miss watching hockey on tv.
Great game, the US was dominant.

Blackhawks V. Red Wings, 8 times this season, for control of last place in the division ! :-) :-)
[Reply]
retired 11:48 AM 01-06-2021
Congrats to U.S. team.
Well played and not the wanna fights after every stoppage like Canada's previous games.
a number of these guys play on same teams at school.
well done!
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 01-07-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight and wish everyone a great day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:39 AM 01-07-2021
Good morning Charlie.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 01-08-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was hoppin' and a number of the regulars were out. Tomorrow, a number of us are going to check out a new cigar shop in the area that is opening up today for the first time:

https://www.facebook.com/aromacigarroom

https://www.aromacigarroom.com/

A good friend of mine peaked his head in the door the other day and talked with one of the owners. He said it was very nice inside and all. I'll let you all know how it went soon. This weekend we have a number of NFL Playoff games both on Saturday and Sunday. I hope you all enjoy and get to relax as well with a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 01-11-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good time at the new cigar shop (Aroma Cigar Room) this past Saturday, a number of us showed up to enjoy. Nice place and all and the owners are very hospitable. Yesterday, a couple of ole' friends (Bayamos and our friend Harry) and stopped by Schlesinger's from Troy, NY. I stopped over and smoked a stogie with them to catch and all. Beth and I watched some NFL throughout the weekend and there were some upsets. Thank god neither one of us have a dog in the fight this year. Anyway, enjoy the week everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... 🍻
[Reply]
icehog3 09:20 AM 01-11-2021
[Reply]
Dave128 03:02 PM 01-11-2021
Since the Giants are out....Let's Go Bills!
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 01-12-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's another brisk 21°F morning here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...3#.X_18iB17mi4

Congrats to Alabama on being crowned National Champions after beating the Ohio State Buckeyes last night 52 - 24. It's time to move onto Spring sports now and think baseball. Anyway, enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:39 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Stogieman:
It's time to move onto Spring sports now and think NHL hockey Covid style. Anyway, enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
Fixed it. :-) :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:44 AM 01-12-2021
That was a good game, I thought. I am not a college fan but Harris for Alabama is from where I grew up, went to my rival high school and did great down there. I was down a few months back and his face is all over billboards.

Spring sports... I like most of those...
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 01-13-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". So far, it's been a busy week here at West Point. Four to five hundred Cadets are returning daily from their winter break with all 4000+ being COVID-19 tested prior to going back to the dorm rooms. The entire Corps should be back by this weekend, online classes for two weeks and then in-classes start the beginning of February. Before we know it, graduation will be upon us and all. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 01-14-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which we all know means that we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I hope you all have a great day and we get to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight, enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:23 AM 01-14-2021
NHL starting? :-)(
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 01-15-2021
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, smoke some primo stogies and all. Unfortunately, the NY Rangers go spanked by the NY Islanders 4 - 0 in the season opener. Let's go Rangers, you guys got this. NFL Playoffs this weekend has the following games on Saturday and Sunday:

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/

For all you NASCAR fans out there, we are one month away from the Daytona 500. Here's the 2021 schedule:

https://www.nascar.com/nascar-cup-series/2021/schedule/

Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or...... 👍
[Reply]
icehog3 08:56 AM 01-15-2021
The Rangers got something, for sure. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 185 of 231
« First < 85135175183184185 186187195 > Last »
Up