Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>JSK CBD Infused
TXRebel 12:36 AM 03-21-2019
Thoughts on the JSK CBD Infused cigars? I believe this type of sh!t is one of the reasons the FDA wants to regulate cigars.

https://halfwheel.com/jas-sum-krals-...ated-for-april
[Reply]
Weelok 01:34 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
Thoughts on the JSK CBD Infused cigars? I believe this type of sh!t is one of the reasons the FDA wants to regulate cigars.

https://halfwheel.com/jas-sum-krals-...ated-for-april
Slippery slope that cigar. Any infused cigar is probably a FDA target. I don’t see kids clamoring to puff on a Padron but show them a Strawberry flavored cigar and trouble.
[Reply]
Wallbright 02:37 PM 03-21-2019
I don't think its a smart idea. Just seems like part of the CBD craze and someone trying to profit off the hype. But it brings unwanted attention to cigars from the FDA and others who are trying to poop on our party.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:06 PM 03-21-2019
Yah this is just bullshit marketing. I wouldn't touch 98% of the crap people sell calling it CBD as it is, honestly if it's not Charlotte's Web by the Stanley Bros.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:00 AM 03-22-2019
Definitely not the partnership you want to see if you're a true cigar lover.
[Reply]
stearns 07:22 AM 03-22-2019
really f***ing stupid
[Reply]
dijit 08:30 AM 03-22-2019
As a user of CBD oil and the results for me have been stellar! This use of CBD is a blasphemy even to infused cigars. It will wind up leading to greater scrutiny of cigars by the fed.
[Reply]
CEC_Tech 03:20 PM 03-24-2019
This is the wrong thing for CBD oil. It's just a bad thing, and I hope it goes away. I'm a big believer in the healing properties of CBD, so much so i've invested in some of the companies that make and use it for the "C" word. Won't ever buy that crap....like stearns said, really effing stupid.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:58 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by Wallbright:
I don't think its a smart idea. Just seems like part of the CBD craze and someone trying to profit off the hype. But it brings unwanted attention to cigars from the FDA and others who are trying to poop on our party.
It's a smart "quick buck" idea for them, but it'll be a phase. When's the hash oil laced cigars coming to market, or they already?
[Reply]
icehog3 10:37 AM 03-25-2019
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
It's a smart "quick buck" idea for them, but it'll be a phase. When's the hash oil laced cigars coming to market, or they already?
There's a black market for them already on the south and west sides of Chicago. :-)
[Reply]
kodeh21003 05:40 AM 01-21-2021
This herbal oil is very good at relieving priapism, I agree with you. I use Scrotum oil when I have a scrote-ache or impotence and my nerves are calming down. What other oils do you use? I think this oil will help me get rid of my sac-ache but I cannot lie, I like a little pain in the balls.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:46 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by kodeh21003:
What other oils do you use?
I use 10w-20.
[Reply]
stearns 06:25 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by kodeh21003:
I think this oil will help me get rid of my headache but I cannot choose the store and dosage.
Whatever you do DO NO use a store called "Blessed CBD" from the UK, I hear they send out spammers to troll cigar forums
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:17 PM 01-22-2021
I have smoked a number of them an like them as a cigar in and of themselves but the CBD infusion is nice cherry on top, for me. I like alot of JSK's offerings.

They do now make a THC infused cigar for those in legal states.
[Reply]
The Poet 01:53 PM 01-22-2021
Imprimis, I have too much respect for both cigars and marijuana to mix them together. And secundus, one is not supposed to inhale cigar smoke yet are supposed to not only inhale pot smoke but hold it in as long as possible.

In short, I don't get it, period.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:22 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Poet:
supposed to not only inhale pot smoke but hold it in as long as possible.
A myth.

https://herbiesheadshop.com/blog/bus...ou%20will%20be.
[Reply]
The Poet 11:42 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by icehog3:
A myth.

https://herbiesheadshop.com/blog/bus...ou%20will%20be.
Whatever. But back in the day I was friends with some guys who were moving several hundred keys A WEEK, so I have spilled more than most here have ever seen. :-)

I can be schooled on many things, but reefer ain't one. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:41 PM 01-23-2021
Yeah I dunno if I want CBD I'll order a bottle of tincture (which I plan to do, in hopes of helping with arthritis) but I'm not going to buy a CBD cigar. More power to anyone that does, but it just doesn't really do anything for me.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:44 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Whatever. But back in the day I was friends with some guys who were moving several hundred keys A WEEK, so I have spilled more than most here have ever seen. :-)

I can be schooled on many things, but reefer ain't one. :-)
Maybe so, but I ain't no Boy Scout either My Friend. :-)
[Reply]
Tio Gato 10:09 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by stearns:
really f***ing stupid
Indeed Ben!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up