Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 186 of 230
« First < 86136176184185186 187188196 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:49 AM 01-19-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. Beth and I had a very relaxing weekend, did some furniture shopping on Sunday as she wants a new living room set and a few other pieces. We finished the first season of Money Heist last night which is on Netflix:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80192098

We also watched some of the NFL Playoff games and as we all know, there were some upsets. Have a great week everyone and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:30 AM 01-20-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's already "Hump Day". Now that the 4000+ West Point Cadets are back, hopefully things will start to get back to normalcy here at the U.S. Military Academy. Have a great day all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 01-21-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars tonight. In less than a month, MLB pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training, let the count down begin:

https://www.springtrainingcountdown.com/

Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there. Hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 01-22-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of regulars were hangin' out enjoying primo sticks. Tomorrow, a few of us are heading over to Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY to relax and enjoy:

https://www.aromacigarroom.com/

https://www.facebook.com/aromacigarroom

Sunday funday as usual will include a few adult beverages, something special on the grill, a tasty cigar or two and then finished with some NFL Playoff games on the television. Enjoy all and hope you have a relaxing weekend as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 01-25-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a good weekend overall, Saturday was relaxing and enjoyable at the Aroma Cigar Room. I tried two different house blends both produced by Francisco Almonte (owner of DBL Cigars). Then yesterday was a stay at home day after doing some morning shopping with Beth. Congrats to both Tampa Bay and Kansas City on their wins yesterday and getting to play in this year's Superbowl. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 01-26-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's looking like we'll have some snow coming our way shortly. According to NOAA, the Hudson Valley should receive about 3" throughout the day into the evening:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...3#.YA_voR17mi4

Have a safe day everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 03:56 AM 01-26-2021
Good morning Charlie. :-)

Snow has started here, earlier this morning. They’re still calling for 2-4”.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:04 AM 01-26-2021
Good morning Charlie and Bob. We already have 5 inches overnight, expecting a total of 8 or 9 by late afternoon. But there's 13 NHL games on tonight, so I don't care.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:08 AM 01-27-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Going out in a couple to clean off the vehicles and shovel the drive and walk ways. We got roughly 4" of the white stuff so it's not enough to pull out the snow blower. Have a great day everyone and be safe....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 01-28-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday. This evening at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars, I will smoke a cigar in honor of our dear brother Hank Proia, aka: Devil Doc, who passed on the 15th. You were special and will not be forgotten. Enjoy all and as I always say, be careful out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 01-29-2021
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, I let the guys know about Hank's passing and we all raised our cigars to our brother. Weather wise this weekend, we have a cold snap on our hands (currently 10°F with a wind chill of -7°F) as well as snow arriving sometime late Sunday evening / early Monday morning:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...3#.YBPplh17mi4

Sports wise, we have NHL action through out the weekend; the IMSA Rolex 24 live from Dayton starting at 1530 (3:30 pm) and continuing through Sunday afternoon; and on Sunday we have the NFL Pro Bowl. I hope you have a relaxing weekend, stay warm and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 04:16 AM 01-29-2021
Good morning Charlie :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:17 AM 01-29-2021
Good Morning Charlie.

I'm surprised they're playing the Pro Bowl this year.
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:48 AM 02-01-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday (tele-working as it's Code Red until noon tomorrow). We had a relaxing weekend, friends came over Saturday for brunch and a few drinks while we watched the beginning of the Rolex 24 live from Daytona. Weather wise, we are in a "Winter Storm Warning" according to NOAA. They are calling for a total daytime snow accumulation today of 10 to 16 inches with 3 to 5 inches tonight. It should end early tomorrow with less than one inch in total:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...3#.YBfntR17mi5

West Point is "Code Red" which means emergency essential personnel only and the rest of us will tele-work from home. Stay safe everyone and enjoy...... ❄ ⛄ 🍻
[Reply]
Brian D. 06:37 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Good Morning Charlie.

I'm surprised they're playing the Pro Bowl this year.
According to a friend who watched for just a couple minutes, no game was played. A combination of interviews and highlights from the season.

I had to ask: "You think it was as bad as the 'Star Wars Christmas' TV special from 1977?"

Thought he might fall out of his chair laughing.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:06 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
According to a friend who watched for just a couple minutes, no game was played. A combination of interviews and highlights from the season.

I had to ask: "You think it was as bad as the 'Star Wars Christmas' TV special from 1977?"

Thought he might fall out of his chair laughing.
Crazy.

I'm sure it was better than Independence Day 2: Resurgence. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:53 AM 02-02-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's still snowing here in the Hudson Valley. So far, we got roughly 24" and I'll be going out shortly to clean off the vehicles and clear the walk and driveway for the third time. Code Red at West Point has been extended thru 1900 (7 pm) tonight which will keep all the drivers off the road and give the DPW crews more time to clean things up. Enjoy this winter blizzard if you can and be careful out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 02-03-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". It looks like the snow has stopped for a bit, we had a little burst overnight which I'll clean up shortly. Heading to West Point afterwards to see how things are over that side of the mountain. Have a great day all and enjoy..... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 02-04-2021
Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's Thursday which means we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. Got home from work yesterday and shoveled some more in the back, cleaned up around the barbecue grill and fire pit area. According to NOAA, the temps are suppose to get up to the upper 30s which should melt some of the snow today. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 02-05-2021
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's already Friday! We had a good time a Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were hanging out. I hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 186 of 230
« First < 86136176184185186 187188196 > Last »
Up