Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 133 of 231
« First < 3383123131132133 134135143183 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 04:05 AM 05-26-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Tomorrow is the big day at West Point, "Graduation". We have to be in work by 0430 and have the Emergency Operation Center up and running by 0500. It's going to be a long day but it's well worth it at the end. Sports wise, the Yankees got rained out yesterday and the game will be played some time in September. As long as the weather cooperates this evening, they'll be taking on the A's home in the Bronx with a game time of 1905 (7:05pm). The NASCAR drivers are in Charlotte, NC this weekend with the longest race of the season on Sunday, the Coca Cola 600. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend everyone and be safe....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:26 AM 05-28-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another nice day today. Yesterday's graduation at West Point went off without a hitch, 936 newly appointed 2nd Lieutenants are ready to be young Army officers to serve and command. It was a long day but all well worth it. I see that the Yankees won, keep it up fellas and lets do it again today. The NASCAR race today starts at 1800 (6:00 pm) which starts in daylight and finishes in darkness. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 05-30-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a good Memorial Day weekend overall, the weather wasn't the best but the time off was spent well. I see that the Yankees lost a tough one yesterday, no harm - no foul as the Red Sox lost as well and we are still 3 games ahead in first place. Enjoy your week everyone and I hope the beginning of your summer starts off fantastic....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 05-31-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night, lets do it again this evening fellas and show Baltimore why we are in 1st place. Enjoy and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 06-02-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night, lets keep it up fellas and take this weekend's series against the Blue Jays. NASCAR is in Dover, DE this weekend with racing starting this evening. I hope all get to relax a bit and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 06-05-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a relaxing day yesterday as a result of Saturday's adventure to NYC (beer festival followed by a Mets game). The Yankees split their 4 game series with the Blue Jays and a big congrats to Jimmie Johnson for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race in Dover, DE. Enjoy the week everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 06-06-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's kickin' in. The Yankees had an off night and will be back at this evening taking on the Red Sox at home in the Bronx starting at 1905 (7:05pm). I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 06-07-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees lost 5 - 4 last night to the Red Sox, come on fellas and bounce back with a "W" tonight. Weather wise, we have a nice round of sunny and hot temperatures heading our way finally according to NOAA:

http://f1.weather.gov/MapClick.php?l...2#.WTfJ58m1ui4

Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 06-08-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening watching the Yankees vs. the Red Sox while enjoying primo cigars. It was good to see the Yankees win big time last night and hopefully they do it again tonight. Enjoy all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:11 AM 06-10-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and we are relaxing up here in the Pocono Mountains prior to today's NASCAR race. The weather looks good and all. Enjoy and remember to stay safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 06-13-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend from start to finish in Pennsylvania. Went to a nice winery / distillery, did some trail hiking and of course the NASCAR races we off the chart. Went to both Saturday and Sunday races and the weather this year was perfect. I see that the Yankees are on a winning streak (knock on wood), keep it up fellas and do it again tonight. Enjoy the rest of your week and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 06-14-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees lost last night in the 11th inning, lets go fellas put up a "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 06-15-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have one more nice day until the rain is coming according to NOAA:

http://f1.weather.gov/MapClick.php?l...2#.WUJZd8mQyi5

I see that the Yankees came up short again after having a lead last night, come on fellas, lets do this. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing how everyone is doing. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 06-16-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were there along with a few new faces as well. I see that for the 3rd night in a row that the Yankees came up short in extra inning, no harm - no foul as all the other AL East teams did the same. The NASCAR drivers are in Michigan this weekend, should be another hot one for sure. I hope all of you have a relaxing Father's Day weekend and you get to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 06-19-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend and a happy Father's Day yesterday as well. Beth and I hit a few of our favorite places yesterday and visited a new brewery (New Paltz Brewing Company) http://www.newpaltzbrewing.com/ and ended up on the "Beach" at Schlesinger's. I see that the Yankees lost by 1 run again, come on fellas, lets do this and put a few "W"s for a change. Congrats to Kyle Larson for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race, way to go young man. Anyway, enjoy the week everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 06-20-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have 3 nice weather days in a row now. The Yankees are back home in the Bronx and hopefully they end their loosing skid and get back to winning a few in a row again. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 06-21-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Got home yesterday to 2 yards of mulch in the driveway and got her done. The yard and all the beds look great, knocked it out in roughly 3 hours, 2 thumbs up! I see that the Yankees lost again even with home runs by Judge and Sanchez, it's only time that they'll turn it around. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:02 AM 06-22-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. They are hosting an A.J. Fernandez event this afternoon and here is the cut and paste:

Hudson Valley Cigars will be hosting a cigar event featuring "A.J. Fernandez" on Thursday, June 22nd 5-9 pm. This event will be on the beach (weather permitting).

Cigars will include, Bella Artes, Enclave, La Gran, New World.

Buy 4 get 1 plus raffle ticket
Buy 9 get 3 plus 3 raffle tickets plus shirt
Buy a box (Mix and match) get 5 cigars plus 5 raffle tickets plus what the vendor will be bringing (Not Sure).

Free Appetizers
Music by DuOver
Liquor tasting

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

It's good to see that the Yankees won last night, lets root them on now for back to back wins. Enjoy your day and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:07 AM 06-23-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Schlesinger's last night, the cigars, food, liquor as well as the entertainment and weather were spot on. A nice crowd showed up with a number of new faces to boot. I see that the Yankees blew a big lead and got pummeled at the end. Lets go fellas a the 2nd place Red Sox are right on our heals. The NASCAR drivers are racing in Iowa and California this weekend depending what series your watching:

http://www.nascar.com/news-media/201...-iowa-weekend/

This evening, Beth and I are headed to Bethel Woods this afternoon to enjoy the music of the Zac Brown Band. Should be a good time as long as the weather holds out (we have lawn seats - bringing a tarp and a couple of ponchos just in case). Anyway, enjoy everyone and I hope you have a relaxing weekend as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 06-26-2017
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0620 as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend all in all; the Zac Brown Band concert was off the hook; smoked some great cigars; went to a relaxing graduation party for one of our goddaughters; spent a few hours yesterday sipping wine, smoking cigars and listening to some good music at the Robibero Winery; and finished the weekend with barbecuing some Cajun catfish with sweet potatoes on the grill. Congrats to Kevin Harvick driving the #4 in taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. The Yankees didn't do so well this weekend, neither did the other top 3 teams in the MLB AL East, no harm - no foul. Have a great week everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 133 of 231
« First < 3383123131132133 134135143183 > Last »
Up