Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 230
1 231151101 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 08:20 AM 01-02-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. I do a daily post on a number of other borads and thought it would be cool here as well. Well, I took a day off today making it a nice 4 day weekend away from West Point. I have some running around to do today but hopefully later on I'll be able to watch some more great college football as Beth and I did yesterday. I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to enjoy a few of thier favorites through out it....... :-)
[Reply]
Doogie 02:47 PM 01-02-2009
glad to see you hear. watching Ole Miss and TT. great game
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:41 AM 01-03-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. In a little while, I'm gonna head over to Hometown Bagels & Deli (formely known as Bubba's Bagels) and pick up a couple of tastey treats for breakfast. http://www.hometownbagelsanddeli.com/ Then later on today, one of our neices is having a bridal shower so the guys that are not busy will be heading on over to Schelsingers Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars to enjoy a cigar or two. There are a couple of Bowl games on this afternoon so that should be cool. This evening we have two NFL playoff games on as well which will finish off the night. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Doogie 06:03 AM 01-03-2009
good morning Charlie and to the rest of the Asylum. playoff football today.:-)
[Reply]
mooremedic 06:07 AM 01-03-2009
Just got home from work, enjoying a pot of Guat Antigua and getting ready for some football...
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:46 AM 01-04-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. I had a great day yesterday with a nice stop at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar where I got to enjoy a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Emperor with at least 10+ years of age and then a mystery stick that I was gifted by Saxjazzman. Our buddy Ralph (ilcchef2) showed up as well and we exchanged sticks as always. There were some great football games on and it was good to see Utah go 13 - 0 for the season. Today, I'll be getting ready for the Eagles / Vikings game with the hopes that Philly will be taking on the NY Giants next week. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:53 AM 01-04-2009
Good Morning.

Finally a day off here. Coffee and a RASCC ready to go :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:03 AM 01-04-2009
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
Good Morning.

Finally a day off here. Coffee and a RASCC ready to go :-)
Enjoy your morning & smoke, Dave! Just finished a cup of Joe with a nice, smooth La Aurora Leoninos Robusto that had rested 2 months. Might need another month to be perfect, but very good, nonetheless. Maybe a little golf for me this morning, then watch the NFL playoff games this afternoon. Have a great Sunday, All!:-)
[Reply]
Doogie 04:06 PM 01-04-2009
good football day
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:38 AM 01-05-2009
Good morning all and here's to a new work week. The coffee is on and it looks like bagels are on this morning's breakfast menu. Well, the Eagles beat the Vikings 26 - 14 which equates to a Eagles / Giants match up next Sunday at 1300 (1pm) in the Meadowlands. That should be another great game and I'll be hootin' and howlin' as I did yesterday. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites through out it........ :-)
[Reply]
silentjon 05:12 AM 01-05-2009
Looking forward to the Eagles/Giants game. I ready to go home already.
[Reply]
Doogie 05:59 PM 01-05-2009
Eagles are playing well. Giants better play well or they are going to lose
[Reply]
silentjon 03:34 AM 01-06-2009
I was glad to see the Buckeyes lose. The Big 10 sucks even more than the ACC.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 01-06-2009
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Congrats to Texas for winning over Ohio State last night in the Fiesta Bowl, 24 - 21. That leaves only the BCS Championship game this Thursday with Florida taking on Oklahoma at 2000 (8pm). That should be a back and forth game as well and it's still up in the air as to who the defined winner is. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
silentjon 03:49 AM 01-06-2009
Originally Posted by Stogieman:
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Congrats to Texas for winning over Ohio State last night in the Fiesta Bowl, 24 - 21. That leaves only the BCS Championship game this Thursday with Florida taking on Oklahoma at 2000 (8pm). That should be a back and forth game as well and it's still up in the air as to who the defined winner is. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
You are pissing off all the Ball State and Tulsa fans by forgetting the GMAC Bowl. Go Sooners (only because I hate the Gators).
[Reply]
Doogie 05:46 AM 01-06-2009
good morning to the asylum and charlie
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:29 AM 01-07-2009
Good morning all and always, the coffee is on. As a matter of fact, it's been on since 0330 (3:30 am) since we had an Adverse Weather Condition Conference Call resulting from a major ice storm. Currently at West Point we have a "Code Red" condition until 1000 (10am) which means everything is shut down. After that, we go to a "Code White" for the remainder of the day and that simply equates to if you have the vacation time saved up, you can stay home with no questions asked. Last night's GMAC Bowl was a blow out with Tulsa Stomping Ball State, 45-13. Here is a down and dirty link from ESPN stating the facts:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3815219

As for today, we have a variety of NHL and NBA games on as well as a number of college basketball match ups. I hope everyone has a safe day and enjoys a favorite or two if the get the opportunity........ :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:20 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by silentjon:
You are pissing off all the Ball State and Tulsa fans by forgetting the GMAC Bowl. Go Sooners (only because I hate the Gators).
Go Gators (only because I love the Gators....I have no hate for the Sooners at all). :-)
[Reply]
MNSmoker 03:56 PM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Go Gators (only because I love the Gators....I have no hate for the Sooners at all). :-)
Go Gators (only because I have money on the Gators). :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 01-08-2009
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin'. Tonight is the BCS Bowl game with Florida taking on Oklahoma at 2000 (8pm). Being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening watching some great college ball and enjoying primo stogies. If you're close by and have the time, stop on over and join in on the fun. If not, I hope you enjoy the game and smoke a favorite or two as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 230
1 231151101 > Last »
Up