Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 230 of 230
« First < 130180220228229230
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:54 AM 02-15-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening smoking primo stogies and all. I see that the weather guessers at NOAA are calling for a dusting of the white stuff tonight and a little more on Saturday, nothing we can't handle after the foot that we just received. Enjoy everyone and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 02-16-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, the usual suspects were out and the place was packed enjoying fine cigars and all. NASCAR is back for the season at Daytona starting tonight with the Craftsman Truck Series; tomorrow afternoon with the Xfinity Series; and then the grand daddy of them all, the Cup Series hosting the Daytona 500 on Sunday. Also this weekend, we have NHL and NBA and numerous college sports to keep you entertained. I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 02-20-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Tuesday (only for one day though). We had a relaxing weekend overall: Saturday, I went to Aroma and hung out with the fellas as we watched old movies while we enjoyed a couple of stogies; Sunday, Beth and I did some shopping, then visited some friends and then ended up at the Wherehouse https://wherehousenbny.com/ in Newburgh, NY; finished off yesterday packing for our West Palm - The Great Smoke trip which we are flying out tomorrow morning at 0600 (6 AM). I'll be checking in now and then from Sunny South Florida as time allows. Have a great week everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:31 AM 02-27-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday after an incredible 5 1/2 days in Sunny South Florida. There are to many folks to thank for their hospitality, just know that the ten of us had a blast from when we landed Wednesday until we departed yesterday morning. Our visits to Aganorsa Leaf, Smoke On The Water, Espinosa Cigars, My Father Cigars, and of course Smoke Inn will be great memories for a long time. The Great Smoke main event was outstanding as always, got to see a lot of old friends and meet new ones. We're already planning for next year, this time we will go from Thursday to Tuesday which will give us a day to relax at the house and unwind. Enjoy your week and relax...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 02-28-2024
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's already "Hump Day". Finally unpacked everything and I ended up with roughly 6+ boxes of cigars from our trip to Florida, outstanding. The wall humidor is packed again, now it's time to reorganize and all. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 02-29-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. We got some crappy weather today and Saturday according to NOAA here in the Hudson Valley:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...03635439999994

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy. Always remember to be safe out there especially in bad weather situations...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 03-01-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the usual crowd was there enjoying top shelf stogies and all. Sports wise this weekend, there's plenty to keep you busy: NASCAR from Las Vegas with racing tonight, tomorrow and Sunday; NHL, MLB Spring Training, and tons of other college NCAA sports as well. Enjoy everyone...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:49 AM 03-04-2024
Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's tax day for Beth and I. I didn't have the great weekends, had a procedure on my back Friday afternoon that kept me laid up the majority of the time. Doing better and I'm up and about. Have a great week all and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 03-05-2024
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's back to work Tuesday. I can tell it's going to be a while until I'm back to normal, The doctor did say it'll be a couple of weeks for everything to heal and all. Have a great day everyone and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 03-06-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Quite a bit going on at the office, we're getting ready for our annual full scale exercise which this year is going to be a Mass Casualty event:

https://usma.edu/news/community-news...9b7lAmDBC72jh0

Enjoy your day all and try and stay dry being that we have rain through tomorrow here in the Hudson Valley..... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 06:47 AM 03-06-2024
Mass casualty incident eh? Charlie, to quote from Stripes:

"I wanna party with you, cowboy!" :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 03-07-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's a rainy Thursday morning. We'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening in Monroe, NY smoking top shelf stogies and catching up on the world's news. I just checked NOAA and the rain we had for the past day should be ending mid morning here in the Hudson Valley. The ground is quite saturated and if you are planning on spreading any early "weed and feed", now is the time. Anyway, enjoy everyone and we hope to see a number of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:08 AM 03-08-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and all were enjoying top shelf cigars. This weekend, the NASCAR racers are in Phoenix, AZ with racing tomorrow afternoon and Sunday. Also sports wise, there's NHL, NBA, MLB Spring Training as well as plenty of college sports to keep you entertained all weekend. I hope you all enjoy and relax...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 03-11-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great weekend starting with a wild game dinner at the American Legion in New Windsor, NY. They had over a dozen varieties of food to include: venison chilli, bear & moose meatloaf, mule deer steaks, wild boar stew, bbq rabbit, corn beefed venison and cabbage, salmon steaks, grilled trout, duck skewers, etc. It was a feast for a king and we all took food home as well. Yesterday, Beth and I relaxed watching women's NCAA basketball early and then NASCAR later on. Congrats to Christopher Bell for taking the checkered flag and to the entire Joe Gibbs racing team on the win. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 03-12-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:

Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 03-13-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Got a busy day at West Point being that we are hosting our annual full scale exercise for 2024. This year, the event will be a Mass Casualty Exercise (MASCAL) testing the first responders, community partners, and the Emergency Operations Center:

https://usma.edu/news/community-news...vk1uYNKaG46j-U

Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:41 AM 03-14-2024
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. It's looking like we'll have one more day of sunshine before the rain returns this evening according to NOAA:

Have a great day all and we hope to see a number of the local S/BOTL tonight........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 03-15-2024
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the usual suspects were out smoking top shelf cigars and sipping on some fine bourbon. Sports wise this St. Patrick's Day weekend, the NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN; the MLB is still in mid Spring Training; NHL and NBA are both preparing for their playoffs; the men's and women's NCAA basketball playoffs are beginning; and the summer olympics are just around the corner. Enjoy everyone and definitely be safe out there this weekend celebrating St. Patty's Day and all the festivities surrounding it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM Today
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great day yesterday starting with the "1st Ever Newburgh Leprechaun 1 Mile Fun Run" https://www.facebook.com/NewburghBrewingCompany. We met a couple of our dear friends at the brewery and then went to Ginny's Sports Bar for more shenanigans and then finished off the day at the Shamrock Tavern. Have a great week all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 230 of 230
« First < 130180220228229230
Up