Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 22 of 59
« First < 12202122 232432 > Last »
Troops Room>BAF Cigar Club Banter
BigBruce 02:24 PM 12-28-2008
:-) to all of you!! That guy with the white nomex long johns really makes cigar night look good. :-) Also brought Uber down to the hanger and hooked him up with a 10 cigar caddy and some smokes. Then I took him out for a chow hall meal and sent him on his way. Hopefully he'll be home drinking a beer soon. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 02:36 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
just got back from having and good bye smoke w/Ubergopher and Bruce joined us..............I bombed the kid w/a 5er of 858s (couldn't help myself)
he is on his way home back to WA State
Nice Hit, Alex!:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:59 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by BigBruce:
:-) to all of you!! That guy with the white nomex long johns really makes cigar night look good. :-) Also brought Uber down to the hanger and hooked him up with a 10 cigar caddy and some smokes. Then I took him out for a chow hall meal and sent him on his way. Hopefully he'll be home drinking a beer soon. :-)
:-) Bruce and Alex!!
[Reply]
Ubergopher 03:38 AM 12-29-2008
Thank you very much both of you, it was a great time! We were able to get out on the flight to Manas and I'll be having a beer shortly, the internet here won't let me upload the picture to photobucket, but once I get home it'll be up quicker than a new groom on his wedding night.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:23 AM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by Ubergopher:
Thank you very much both of you, it was a great time! We were able to get out on the flight to Manas and I'll be having a beer shortly, the internet here won't let me upload the picture to photobucket, but once I get home it'll be up quicker than a new groom on his wedding night.
Nice "Analogy"!:-) Wecome Home, Bro!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 05:38 AM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by Ubergopher:
it was our pleasure to have a "end of tour smoke" w/you...........have a safe trip :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:49 AM 12-29-2008
:-) Alex
[Reply]
Old Sailor 09:26 PM 12-29-2008
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:32 AM 12-30-2008
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 05:58 AM 12-30-2008
last few days of mail call resulted in NADA............got a end of year herf coming up tomorrow night and should be a good one

gave out 15 cigar caddys on the 13th and will take pics tomorrow of troops that bring them.............got some good smokes lined up for this one

:-)to all..............5.5 months and counting down :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:32 AM 12-30-2008
Hope the End of the Year Herf rocks, Alex! Enjoy yourself, and I look forward to those pics....Salutes! :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 08:09 PM 12-30-2008
Enjoy that New Years Smoke Alex and let us know what you smoke:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 08:45 PM 12-30-2008
Salutes Sarge, pkg going off to ya tomorrow, and Sailchaser added to it last night.:-):-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:46 PM 12-30-2008
Originally Posted by Old Sailor:
Salutes Sarge, pkg going off to ya tomorrow, and Sailchaser added to it last night.:-):-)
gremlins outbound :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 04:45 PM 12-31-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
gremlins outbound :-)
I would never ever. do that to a BOTL

Originally Posted by Old Sailor:
Thanks for letting me help out a little Dave

:-):-):-) Sarge
[Reply]
DragonMan 07:59 PM 12-31-2008
Enjoy that New Years Smoke Alex!! Have an awesome and safe New Years!! :-)

[Reply]
SNKBYT 08:30 PM 12-31-2008
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
I would never ever. do that to a BOTL
Thanks for letting me help out a little Dave
:-):-):-) Sarge
Chris, something tells me I'm screwed :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 08:37 PM 12-31-2008
Happy New year Alex.

I'm gonna start 2009 the way I ended 2008.

Incoming!!!!!!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 08:44 PM 12-31-2008
OK, 1st off HAPPY NEW YEAR & :-)to all

last night we had our end of year smoke, we had a few regulars show up, 1 French and Kiwi's X3..............took a few pics and will post after work, thats right no such thing as a holiday day off here..............I smoked a 80th Padron thanks to Patrick, a Ashton VSG thanks to Tony and a few others thanks to the Troop Supporters...............everyone had a good time, even w/o the booze.......burn barrel and smoking lasted till about 10pm
[Reply]
icehog3 08:47 PM 12-31-2008
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
OK, 1st off HAPPY NEW YEAR & :-)to all

last night we had our end of year smoke, we had a few regulars show up, 1 French and Kiwi's X3..............took a few pics and will post after work, thats right no such thing as a holiday day off here..............I smoked a 80th Padron thanks to Patrick, a Ashton VSG thanks to Tony and a few others thanks to the Troop Supporters...............everyone had a good time, even w/o the booze.......burn barrel and smoking lasted till about 10pm
Glad you had some great last smokes for 2008 Alex, salutes to the Troop Supporters! :-)

Thank you for your service, My Friend, and I can't wait to herf with you in 2009! :-)
[Reply]
Page 22 of 59
« First < 12202122 232432 > Last »
Up