Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>USA Women's Soccer National Team vs Canada
E.J. 03:19 PM 06-30-2012
Took my daughter to the game today.....little Dad/Daughter time. It was VERY fun time.... Though I may not have been as excited, if they would have tied.... USA scored VERY, VERY late in the game to get the win. Soccer is fun when something is happening, problem is....usually nothing is....

I think the US stole one, the stop by Hope Solo at the VERY end of the first half may have been a goal. It was right in front of us, I have not seen a replay, but it looked VERY, VERY close to over the line.... :?:

Few observations.... Abby Wambach and Hope Solo are BIG... I am going to go see what they are listed at.... But before I do, they are big and athletic....I was impressed. The US Team was MUCH more attractive than the Canadian Team....:-)

These pics SUCK....they are from my phone... But....some visual of the event is better than just words...

Solo warming up.... Where I noticed her size....

[Reply]
E.J. 03:20 PM 06-30-2012
Abby with her snowcone/icee/something???

[Reply]
E.J. 03:20 PM 06-30-2012
More snowcones......

[Reply]
E.J. 03:21 PM 06-30-2012
Celebration after the late goal....

[Reply]
E.J. 03:21 PM 06-30-2012
Right before the finish....

Photo with teammates... Hard to believe that she is a year younger than both of these girls, who are not tiny.

[Reply]
Remo 03:23 PM 06-30-2012
Nice E.J...Hope Solo is hot :-)
[Reply]
E.J. 03:28 PM 06-30-2012
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Nice E.J...Hope Solo is hot :-)
Yes she is.....:-)
[Reply]
Remo 03:31 PM 06-30-2012
I have yet to even go to Rio Tinto,,,,,looks nice
[Reply]
hotreds 03:43 PM 06-30-2012
The American women play a really nice style of soccer-- or at least they did last few times I saw them.
[Reply]
Up