Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Troya Clasico LIV
Samsquanch 08:54 PM 07-12-2010
Here goes my first review, though I truly enjoying sitting back and relaxing with a stog, I'm usually not focused on the cigar. I truly enjoyed focusing on the cigar, concentrating on what I was tasting and experiencing.

Troya Clasico LIV 6x52

The cigar looks nice with a medium brown wrapper, dry with a few prominent veins. The pre-light draw was smooth and had a pleasant spicy, earthy flavor.

From the beginning it had a nice earthy flavor with a sweet overtone. I felt it was consistent throughout. At times I got an almost buttery or butterscotch flavor and picked up vanilla occasionally. Over all I'd say medium to full bodied throughout.

The burn was consistent and even and stayed cool.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this cigar and glad I bought a sampler pack of 6 them. Will purchase more if given the chance.

I enjoyed this review and will do it more. I am indebted to N2Adventure for his post on Refining your Palette. I took his advice (particularly on slowing down and smoking slower) and it definitely made a difference.
[Reply]
Subvet642 06:16 AM 07-13-2010
Thanks for the review; I've been wondering about Troya, if they were any good.
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:48 AM 07-13-2010
Nice review, Thanks!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 11:29 AM 07-13-2010
Buy them while you can. These are no longer made. It's another great Pepin blend, imo.
[Reply]
Up