Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Ziplock Cigar bag question
Cigarcop 12:05 PM 12-08-2008
Someone point me to where I can get the ziplocks bags that are separated for 5 cigars....Thanks guys
[Reply]
TripleF 12:09 PM 12-08-2008
Digging feverishly to help you and I don't know where to get 'em either. Sorry bro.
[Reply]
Cigarcop 12:11 PM 12-08-2008
Maybe there was only a few made and we just keep circulating them!!!:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:13 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
I think that is the case. IIRC, they won't make any more until the 3-finger ones are gone. I think we just keep spreading them all over the country :-)
[Reply]
-MG- 12:19 PM 12-08-2008
Someone point me to where I can get the ziplocks bags that are separated for 5 cigars....Thanks guys
I've got some to spare... PM me your address and I'll send some your way :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 12:23 PM 12-08-2008
Thanks bud will do...but sounds like we still need to know where these things are coming from!!!
[Reply]
-MG- 12:38 PM 12-08-2008
The used to come from Gargoyle Cigars (http://fujipub.com/gargoyle/cigarbags.html), but it looks like they may not exist anymore? :-)

Their old website appears to just be somebody linking you to a bunch of cigar stores, as where it used to just be one shop.
[Reply]
GKitty 12:45 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by -MG-:
The used to come from Gargoyle Cigars (http://fujipub.com/gargoyle/cigarbags.html), but it looks like they may not exist anymore? :-)

Their old website appears to just be somebody linking you to a bunch of cigar stores, as where it used to just be one shop.
*insert inappropriate website conglomeration shot here*
[Reply]
kdog 12:50 PM 12-08-2008
Couldn't you just use the vaccuum food sealers? I'm curious if that would hurt the cigars? Anyone ever try that?
[Reply]
dunng 12:56 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by kdog:
Couldn't you just use the vaccuum food sealers? I'm curious if that would hurt the cigars? Anyone ever try that?
Be very careful... - http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=49792 :-)
[Reply]
AD720 12:57 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by kdog:
A B&M near me does closeouts and sales in vaccum locked bags. I haven't noticed any permanent damage but the cigars hold the little "dots" from the bag for a while.
[Reply]
TripleF 12:59 PM 12-08-2008

BTW, I'm the cigar police, Mr. Cigar Police to you, ..........................just wondering what are your intentions if you obtain some of these mysterious bags, sir?
[Reply]
Cigarcop 01:18 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by TripleF:
BTW, I'm the cigar police, Mr. Cigar Police to you, ..........................just wondering what are your intentions if you obtain some of these mysterious bags, sir?

HAHAHA.......Scott you've seen what I can do!!!....I may just want to do it a little better these days!!!:-)

After all it is nearing Christmas:-)
[Reply]
kdog 03:29 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by dunng:
Be very careful... - http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=49792 :-)
Thanks dunng,
That was very informative. Now I know better:-)
[Reply]
Rabidsquirrel 04:03 PM 12-08-2008
The bags are easy to make. All you need is an impulse sealer and the bags.
[Reply]
lenguamor 08:11 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel:
The bags are easy to make. All you need is an impulse sealer and the bags.
Hmmm...what is this impulse sealer that you speak of?
[Reply]
shilala 08:27 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by lenguamor:
Hmmm...what is this impulse sealer that you speak of?
Like they use for mylar balloons.
If you click on the pic it'll take you to the website where you can snag one for 35 bucks.
(Up until now I never thought I could tag a pic on a bboard. I rock at teh intersne.)
[Reply]
shilala 08:30 PM 12-08-2008
Another fyi...
There's a gazillion companies that make ziplock bags any way you want them. Minimum order is around 35,000 bags though. :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 08:46 PM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by shilala:
Another fyi...
There's a gazillion companies that make ziplock bags any way you want them. Minimum order is around 35,000 bags though. :-)

Thanks, just a bit more than I need!!!
[Reply]
shilala 09:18 PM 12-08-2008
Thanks, just a bit more than I need!!!
Me too. :-)
I have a couple thousand 3 finger bags. Just give me a shout when you need some. (saw you were already getting some 5 fingers) :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up