Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>I need help choosing a blackberry...
jbonnefsc 04:18 PM 12-02-2008
Must...resist...iPhone...

Crap, I hate you guys...I'll look in to it...

I was kinda worried about the warranty system with the iPhone, hear there is some trouble with that?
[Reply]
RGD. 05:35 PM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by piperman:
I have the pearl, nice phone too.
Originally Posted by GTsetGO:
i have the pearl and like the thing. i got it over the curve due to the size.

I got the pearl for my oldest daughter as she requested it. She loves it. As for that typing thing - you would swear that she is using a full size keyboard as fast as she can reply to you. Must be a talent of the young -

Ron
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 06:39 PM 12-02-2008
I have had a pearl and curve. The curve is a great phone, I would probably buy another one if it were to break or something.

There is a learning curve going to a Blackberry though. Once you get used to the phone they are awesome.
[Reply]
zmancbr 07:17 PM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by md4958:
i HATE my Pearl. Several time already Ive been tempted to throw the thing from a speeding car, but figured that would be too gentle!
+1 for this post... I am taking my pearl and throwing it into a brick wall with all the speed of a fastball (at least as much of a fast ball as I can throw)... the resulting pieces that lived will be smashed with a large jagged rock!!!

That should sum up my thoughts on the pearl... :-)

I am hopefully going to Verizon soon for the storm, which I hear is pretty good once you update the OS... :-)
[Reply]
jbonnefsc 07:42 PM 12-05-2008
This is my first post from my new blackberry curve. I love it already!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ahc4353 07:54 PM 12-05-2008
Congrats! Download Opera-Mini for your browser.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up