Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 8
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing weight Insanity style with Kirk
kaisersozei 10:00 AM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by sofaman:
Just finnished my first round of P90X saturday and now I cant wait to add some Insanity into my workouts!!!
Outstanding! :-) :-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 10:15 AM 05-31-2011
Just finnished my first round of P90X saturday and now I cant wait to add some Insanity into my workouts!!!
That is freakin' fantastic!!!

And, WTG Kirk, keep up the good work and keep pushing play!

I've done two rounds of P90X now, and am very pleased with the results. I've lost about 60 lbs total. I didn't eat quite as well during my second round, but still lost some weight, but certainly not like the first time. Of course, I had a lot more to lose the first go around. :-)

Keep us posted on how things are going Kirk. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 11:22 AM 05-31-2011
Absolutely outstanding, my brother.
I suppose chocolate cake and Blue Band O's in the shop are out forever. :-)
I'm only a few steps behind you, chunk. Watch your back. :-)
[Reply]
kgoings 01:44 PM 05-31-2011
Tough weekend, had four graduation parties and then a memorial day party. Hopefully I dont break the scale tomorrow!
[Reply]
hammondc 07:58 AM 06-01-2011
Bout to rock out some Max Cardio Circuit......

Woohooo 900 Calorie Burns.
[Reply]
kgoings 10:04 AM 06-01-2011
189 today, not bad considering my weekend and memorial day. I didnt think I would lose weight at all this week.

5/03 205
5/11 196.2
5/18 193
5/25 190.8
6/1 189
[Reply]
kaisersozei 11:41 AM 06-01-2011
Looks like good steady progress, Kirk, congrats! If I'm not mistaken, you should be about to hit the max workout circuits so you'll see the pounds drop :-) Keep it up!
[Reply]
sofaman 12:39 PM 06-01-2011
Keep up the great work Kirk!!!
[Reply]
kgoings 02:18 PM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
Looks like good steady progress, Kirk, congrats! If I'm not mistaken, you should be about to hit the max workout circuits so you'll see the pounds drop :-) Keep it up!
My calendar says one more week of normal, then a recovery week, then the max stuff....I am scared of the max stuff.. :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 04:04 PM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by kgoings:
My calendar says one more week of normal, then a recovery week, then the max stuff....I am scared of the max stuff.. :-)
Ha ha ha. Yeah...it is gonna shock you. Stick with it though.
[Reply]
DennisP 09:29 PM 06-01-2011
Originally Posted by kgoings:
No kidding. Tomorrow I finish week 3 and I still can't come close to completing the workouts. I do notice I'm recovering quicker and my cardio is better, but I suck at some things like moving pushups. I can't imagine how hard the max must be.
[Reply]
hammondc 08:12 AM 06-02-2011
Originally Posted by DennisP:
No kidding. Tomorrow I finish week 3 and I still can't come close to completing the workouts. I do notice I'm recovering quicker and my cardio is better, but I suck at some things like moving pushups. I can't imagine how hard the max must be.
I have been doing the program for about 9 months and cannot get through the workouts at 100%. They are designed like that. The moves in the 2nd phase are not really that much more difficult. You just have to do more of them for longer.
[Reply]
DennisP 09:20 AM 06-02-2011
Originally Posted by hammondc:
I have been doing the program for about 9 months and cannot get through the workouts at 100%. They are designed like that. The moves in the 2nd phase are not really that much more difficult. You just have to do more of them for longer.
Well, that's my problem, I can barely do them now. :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 08:16 AM 06-06-2011
P90X Chest & Back yesterday
Max Interval Plyo in about 15 mins.
[Reply]
sofaman 05:50 PM 06-06-2011
P90X Chest & Back yesterday
Max Interval Plyo in about 15 mins.
Bring it Chip!!! :-)
[Reply]
Tripple 7's 06:17 PM 06-06-2011
So Kirk how's the Insanity thing working out for you? Two bad knees and a back that
all need surgery have me calorie counting with my DROID app but its working! All I need now is
a prescription from our family doctor for a box of Cohiba's a month and I'll be
in great shape in no time!
[Reply]
hammondc 05:52 AM 06-07-2011
Bring it Chip!!! :-)
It's already been broughtent. Insanity Upper Body Weights today.
[Reply]
sofaman 08:36 AM 06-07-2011
It's already been broughtent. Insanity Upper Body Weights today.
Awsome I cant wait to try that workout! :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 10:14 AM 06-07-2011
It really is a great supplement to the P90X weights. Right now, my program is something like...

MO: Insanity Max Plyo Circuit
TU: P90X Chest & Back
WE: off/bike/6mile run...whatever I feel like
TH: Insanity Upper Body Weights
FR: Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning
SA: P90X Chest & Back
SU: Insanity Max Interval Circuit

On a lot of days I'll throw in either swimming or a run. Right now I am sorta training for a sprint Tri, so I am trying to get swimming in 3X a week. Usually Wed, Sat, Sun.
[Reply]
nofeardiver 01:29 PM 06-07-2011
very nice dude, make sure you are taking progress photos, i regret not doing it along my journey...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
« First < 234 56 > Last »
Up