Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Sports>Yankees Shell Out Again
AdamC 08:30 AM 12-27-2008
This little argument wouldn't even be worth a box of Cohiba.
[Reply]
Yazzie 08:31 AM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by floydpink:
I'm trying to buy you some cigars then Yazzie. Do we have a deal? I'm calling you out!
You can call me out till Hell freezes over (or the Yankees win the WS, whatever a really looong time). Your just going to have to be content with the bashing. Unlike Hank, you cannot buy my wager :-)
[Reply]
floydpink 08:33 AM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by Yazzie:
You can call me out till Hell freezes over (or the Yankees win the WS, whatever a really looong time). Your just going to have to be content with the bashing. Unlike Hank, you cannot buy my wager :-)
That's what I thought.
[Reply]
AdamC 08:39 AM 12-27-2008
That's what I thought.
I think you only thought that because no one is dumb enough to make such a stupid bet.
It doesn't matter. I've played baseball and football my entire life, I've never made betes. That doesn't mean I know nothing of the 2 sports. Not wanting to bet doesn't say anything.
[Reply]
floydpink 08:42 AM 12-27-2008
Only stupid if you lose. Talk is cheap, especially behind a keyboard.

Perhaps it's stupid because it can cost you financially. I have another idea;

Loser shaves his head and posts a pic of themselves in a skirt and the opposing team's jersey being worn in their city's downtown area?
[Reply]
pnoon 09:08 AM 12-27-2008
A message to all who post here:

Remember to keep it civil.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:25 AM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by pnoon:
A message to all who post here:

Remember to keep it civil.
Civil is my middle name Peter :-):-)

GO YANKEES!
[Reply]
ahc4353 09:45 AM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:

GO YANKEES!

:-) I thought it was Tact. :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 10:26 AM 12-27-2008
Well, I look forward to another great year of Sox vs. Spankees. It would also be nice if the Giants and Pats showed up in the Superbowl again for a rematch (it could happen). Then of course we'll see the Celtics vs. the Knicks in the NBA championship . . . or maybe not. :-)
[Reply]
floydpink 11:21 AM 12-27-2008
and it would be icing on the cake if Giselle Bunchen dumped that pansy and came by my house
[Reply]
Yazzie 11:51 AM 12-27-2008
and it would be icing on the cake if Giselle Bunchen dumped that pansy and came by my house
You mean this guy? :-) Enjoy

[Reply]
spectrrr 12:53 PM 12-27-2008
Only stupid if you lose. Talk is cheap, especially behind a keyboard.

Perhaps it's stupid because it can cost you financially. I have another idea;

Loser shaves his head and posts a pic of themselves in a skirt and the opposing team's jersey being worn in their city's downtown area?
:-) now ya got something there :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 12:53 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:

GO RED SOX!
Fixed it for ya. Wasn't very civil before :-)
[Reply]
Yazzie 01:34 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by spectrrr:
Fixed it for ya. Wasn't very civil before :-)
Thanks for cleaning up the mess Francis :-):-):-)
[Reply]
jbonnefsc 02:11 PM 12-27-2008
In other news, the two guys living next to me in the dorm were paired up by the school...one is from the Bronx, the Other...Boston...It isn't pretty...
[Reply]
floydpink 02:17 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by jbonnefsc:
In other news, the two guys living next to me in the dorm were paired up by the school...one is from the Bronx, the Other...Boston...It isn't pretty...
I'll bet a box of Montes that the guy from the Bronx ends of kicking his ass beyond recognition before midterms....:-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 04:55 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by jbonnefsc:
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

now if that aint the greatest thing you ever heard....

I'll bet a box of Montes that the guy from the Bronx ends of kicking his ass beyond recognition before midterms....:-)
now now, and here I thought we were starting to play nice again. :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 05:07 PM 12-27-2008
Originally Posted by Yazzie:
You can call me out till Hell freezes over (or the Blow Sox win the WS, whatever a really looong time). Your just going to have to be content with the bashing. Unlike Hank, you cannot buy my wager :-)
Fixed that for ya :-)
[Reply]
ScottieM 06:21 PM 12-27-2008
Judging from this thread and the pissed off Red Sox fans whining on it, the Yankees obviously did something right this Off Season.:-)
[Reply]
floydpink 06:27 PM 12-27-2008
Funny thing is the OP was in the CC Sabathia thread saying how much the Sox could use Texiera before the Yankees took him away at the last minute.

He then says how MLB has hit rock bottom because the Yankees paid him 1.5 million a year more than Boston was willing to pay.

Under that theory, my home town of Orlando has hit rock bottom because Shaq and Tiger Woods bought homes in Isleworth's gated community and only live there part of the year.:-)

If you can afford to buy a pennant, more power to you. Steinbrenner needs a bailout about as much as Wayne Huizenga did when he bought a championship with the Marlins.

farm system my ass...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up