Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>My Father Le Bijou 1922 - Toro
bruceolee 12:42 PM 12-13-2021
http://myfathercigars.com/default.asp#

I picked this up at my local smoke inn in st lucie west FL. I purchased it because of my enjoyment of the La Promosa I smoked and thoroughly enjoyed. I thouth i'd pick it up for a review so here it goes:

Appearance is dark chocolate and construction is flawless and to expect anything else from Pepin Garcia might be an insult. I've heard his bundle Tobacos Baez is also very good and want to try it badly

Punched this one. Draw is that perfect milkshake draw with lots of sweet tobacco and chocolate

chocolate, raisins, dark cherry coffee, sweet tobacco, pepper, cedar, leather, cream, tea, freshly tilled soil, kola nut

chocolate, cherries, raisins, coffee, earthiness, wood, creaminess, caramel, kola nut, maple, charred marshmallow.

coffee, dark chocolate, caramel, cedar, burnt marshmallow, kola nut, very earthy, raisins, cream, pepper, spicy steak dinner

Ash was tight and color was salt and pepper as you can see.

Finish: this was a very earthy cigar with lots of sweet notes mixed in but earthy is the overall impression. this cigar really opened up towards the end as well. all in all a very nice cigar that i will get again for certain. i highly enjoyed this cigar. also this is easily a 2 hour affair so do not smoke this with something else to do. This was meant to enjoy and take your time with. well, i hope you enjoyed my little review. Have a blessed day! God bless you all!
[Reply]
hudd 03:04 PM 12-13-2021
I've been smoking these quite a while. However l have never detected raisins chocolate leather weeds oranges or any of the other tasting notes. I just know l like this cigar a lot.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:10 PM 12-13-2021
Good review. It's been a while since I've had one of these but I always enjoyed them.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:28 AM 12-14-2021
Great Review! I've Always Enjoyed The Entire My Father Line!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:31 AM 12-14-2021
Almost zero experience with My Father, I'm gonna have to rectify that. :-)
[Reply]
Up