Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 789 1011 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I wish Palio's didn't Look so Cheap
BamBam 06:42 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Way ahead of you, Dustin.

Already done.
Awesome. Thanks for keeping this place the "Haven" that it is :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 06:53 PM 03-18-2009
Nice work! :-)

This is for turd breath -----> :-)
[Reply]
Nabinger16 07:04 PM 03-18-2009
For some reason I just picture Pnoon sitting at his computer with Eye of the Tiger playing in the background as he's screaming at his monitor... "I GOT YOU *****, I GOT YOU! YEAH, TAKE THAT!" (dant...... dant dant daaaaaant Rising up...)

Way to kick butt and change avatars!

You're my hero!
[Reply]
pnoon 07:53 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Nabinger16:
For some reason I just picture Pnoon sitting at his computer with Eye of the Tiger playing in the background as he's screaming at his monitor... "I GOT YOU *****, I GOT YOU! YEAH, TAKE THAT!" (dant...... dant dant daaaaaant Rising up...)

You're my hero!
:-)
After all the bull$hit I had to put up, your post definitely made me smile.

Or maybe it was the three martinis. :-)

Either way. Thanks for the laugh. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:30 PM 03-18-2009
Let me say there was some great detective work done by some of the Mods here, just too much evidence for the....well, to quote Peter, phucktard....to deny. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:37 PM 03-18-2009
Job well done Peter.

Or maybe it was the three martinis. :-)
I think I need a drink and might step outside for a smoke.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:41 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Jbailey:
Job well done Peter.

I think I need a drink and might step outside for a smoke.
Thanks, Dave.

I wish I could be sharing that smoke and drink with you. I guess I'll have to wait until August. :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 10:56 PM 03-18-2009
Thanks, Dave.

I wish I could be sharing that smoke and drink with you. I guess I'll have to wait until August. :-)
Sounds like a solid plan!:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 12:19 AM 03-19-2009
Peter must be a fisherman or a musician, because he played that tuna like a fiddle. Kept giving him line until he had the hook all the way down his throat!
Great job by our 11 master detectives!:-)
[Reply]
neoflex 06:57 AM 03-19-2009
Man, wish I followed this thread. Read the original three or four posts when it first showed up and never looked back but seems it grew some legs.:-)
Don't own a Palio but have met happy and unhappy owners. I use a Xikar but lately I find myself using the freebie V-Cutter I got last summer. Still cuts great and the last few months or so I have really been digging the V-Cut. Hmmm, maybe Palio will come out with one of those bad @ss carbon fiber V-Cutters.
OK, OK, I can't lie anymore, I absolutely hate cigars. I just use my cutters to clip my toe nails.:-):-) Interesting thread nonetheless.
[Reply]
beamish 07:04 AM 03-19-2009
speaking of palio anyone ever put theirs in the dishwasher? just wondering if it will take the heat..
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 07:11 AM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by beamish:
speaking of palio anyone ever put theirs in the dishwasher? just wondering if it will take the heat..
did you spill spaghetti sauce on it?:-)
seriously though, I've only cut 40 or 50 cigars, but do cutters get that dirty that they need to be "washed"?
[Reply]
tunes 07:14 AM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by beamish:
From their site - Your Palio is dishwasher safe too*.

*please note that cleaning to often in the dishwasher may decrease the lifespan of the blades (this also depends on the hardness of the water in your home).

:-)
[Reply]
GKitty 08:55 AM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by Nabinger16:

You're my hero!
Whew!! And I thought I was the only one who'd painted this picture in their head.

I also had this one going for a minute:

Well done, 11!
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 12:15 PM 03-19-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Ahh man, before he was banned I negative ding'd him At least he went away. Poof.
Yeah I dinged him also.:-)

I hope he enjoys his Palio.....well if he really bought one.:-):-)

Nice going Team:-)....protecting the community like that.

[Reply]
BC-Axeman 12:32 PM 03-19-2009
I just used my Palio to cut a cigar in half so I could smoke it at work and not look too unproductive (like now). Perfect, clean cut with no crushing. I could not have done it better with any other cutter I have tried.

OK I LIED! I could have done it better with my laser vision.
[Reply]
Stig 12:36 PM 03-19-2009
Wow, I spend 4 or 5 days partying for a national holiday and I miss the first Asylum ban. :-)

Oh well, back to the festivities.:-):-)
[Reply]
Goz 11:23 PM 03-20-2009
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
cake or death?

I believe you get tea with your cake.
[Reply]
Barteur 07:17 AM 03-21-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
You can never tell though. I can't tell you the number of times I've caught my dog online on cigar sites.

OK, I lied, I don't have a dog.

It was a ferret.

It wasn't my ferret ... it was my neighbor's ferret.

It hacked into my wireless. Those ferrets may look like long rats, but they're smart.

Look, look, I lied. I wasn't my neighbor's ferret.

It was my cat.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Whee 07:29 AM 03-21-2009
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
cake or death?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcu...eature=related
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 789 1011 >
Up