Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 128 of 231
« First < 2878118126127128 129130138178228 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:50 AM 01-09-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall, Beth and I are both getting over our colds (just in time as we fly to Nicaragua next weekend), stopped by the cigar shop on Saturday and we stayed in yesterday watching NFL playoff games all afternoon. I hope everyone has a great week and stays warm and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 01-10-2017
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's another brisk morning here in the Hudson Valley. Currently, it's 10° outside with no wind which actually makes it bearable. Congrats to the Clemson Tigers for coming back in last night's National Championship game and beating the Alabama Crimson Tide 35 - 31. This year, the Tide got rolled! Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 01-11-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Now that the holiday's are over and all, it's time to get everything back in order and start the new year. This weekend, Beth and I will be heading down to Nicaragua for a week of vacation where we'll be relaxing at the Camino Real Hotel http://caminoreal.com.ni/en/ for 3 days and then heading up to Esteli for 4 days touring the Perdomo Cigar factory with Nick and his team. The weather looks great on the long term forecast and we can hardly wait to be back in shorts and sitting by the poolside. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 01-12-2017
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. The weather was great yesterday and it looks like it'll be nicer today so Beth and I will get 2 days of barbecue in this week. Temps drop drastically starting tomorrow evening and remain that way for a while according to NOAA. Anyway, enjoy everyone and remember to stay safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 01-13-2017
Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a fun time at Schlesinger's last night celebrating Ian's birthday and all. Top notch cigars and the cake was tasty as well. Anyway, this weekend we have more NFL playoff games and the NY Rangers are on tonight as well as tomorrow evening. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:43 AM 01-14-2017
Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and today is the day we begin our week journey to Nicaragua. Depends on the areas we'll be in will determine if we get WiFi or not. I'll be checking in when I can and give you all updates as we go. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 01-23-2017
Good morning all and yes, Beth and I had a great time in Nicaragua. The 3 days at the Camino Real hotel in Managua was very relaxing and the Perdomo cigar tour and Esteli was outstanding. Both locations we stayed at had great food, drinks and cigars and the weather was spot on. It's good to be home and now it's time to get back to work. Enjoy everyone and hope you have a great week........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 01-24-2017
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0415 because we had a scheduled adverse weather conference call here at West Point resulting in a "Code Red" until 1000 (10am):

https://usagwestpointroadconditions....onditions.html

Congrats to the NY Rangers as they beat the LA Kings 3 - 2. Have a great day everyone and definitely be careful out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:20 AM 01-25-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The bad weather pattern has moved out and the weather guessers are predicting a mostly sunny day with the temps in the mid 40s. The NY Rangers are taking on the Philadelphia Flyers tonight at home which should be a good one. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 01-26-2017
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have some rain coming our way today. I see that the NY Rangers lost to the Flyers last night 2 - 0, it's always a tough game taking on Philadelphia and all. Being that today is Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing how all the locals are doing. I hope you all have a great day and get the chance to smoke a favorite or two as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:09 AM 01-27-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual crowd was there and all are doing fine. Not much going on this weekend, going to relax and get a couple of things done around the house that I've been putting off for a while. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 01-30-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a nice and easy weekend as predicted, stopped in the cigar shop Saturday morning and then went to a piano recital in the evening. Yesterday, Beth and I went to the Newburgh Brewery and supported a local charity and that was the extent of it. Enjoy your week everyone and smoke a favorite or two throughout it...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 01-31-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we have some snow on the way according to NOAA:

Today - Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 30. Wind chill values between 15 and 25. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...2#.WJBpNBCfui4

Should be a fun ride home especially driving over the mountain. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be careful out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 02-01-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the NY Rangers lost last night to the Columbus Blue Jackets 6 - 4, hopefully they'll turn things around and put up a "W" tomorrow evening. After work today, we'll be heading over to the Newburgh Brewery for our monthly planning meeting for this summer's Wings for Warriors - Quad State Herf. As most of you all know, there's a lot that goes into making this a great event year after year and this year will be no different. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 02-02-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a brisk 27° outside right now. I know it's the beginning of February and all but I can hardly wait until the Spring time gets here. We had a good meeting last night at the brewery, Sean has some stuff in the works and things are in motion. Tonight, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoying primo stogies and watching the NY Rangers taking on the Buffalo Sabres starting at 1930 (7:30pm). Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 02-03-2017
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! Congrats to the NY Rangers as they won in overtime last night, way to go fellas and keep it up with a win over Calgary on Sunday. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual crowd was there and as well as a few folks we haven't seen in a while. Well, this Sunday evening is the Superbowl. I hope the commercials are better this year and Lady Gaga does a good job at half-time. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 02-06-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Congrats to the Patriots, now it's time for baseball and NASCAR. Also, congratulations to the NY Rangers in their win yesterday, let's keep it up fellas. Have a great week everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:26 AM 02-06-2017
NASCAR? Time to toss my TV into the dump, I guess. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:32 AM 02-07-2017
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while as we have been here at the office pretty early. This evening, the NY Rangers take on the Anaheim Ducks with the puck being dropped at 1900 (7pm). Should be another good game and hope the Rangers put up another "W" this evening. Anyway, enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 02-08-2017
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Good to see the NY Rangers win last night, they'll be back at tomorrow evening against the Nashville Predators starting at 1900 (7pm). Well, the weather guessers over at NOAA are calling for 5 - 11 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow morning, I hope they are on the low end this time:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...8#.WJr1QhCfui4
Wednesday Night - A slight chance of rain and snow between 11pm and 1am, then snow. Low around 28. Wind chill values between 20 and 25. North wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Thursday - Snow, mainly before 2pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 30. Wind chill values between 15 and 20. North wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 128 of 231
« First < 2878118126127128 129130138178228 > Last »
Up