Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Scrappy
massphatness 10:11 AM 09-06-2018
I've heard of teammates getting into it with each other in the locker room, but who knew the announcers go at it too?

Via Pete Blackbrun at cbssports.com:

Originally Posted by :
Detroit Tigers play-by-play announcer Mario Impemba and color analyst Rod Allen were missing from Fox Sports Detroit's television booth on Wednesday night as the Tigers took on the White Sox in Chicago.

That's because the two broadcasters apparently got into a physical altercation following Tuesday night's game, according to The Athletic's Katie Strang. The details are scarce at the moment -- it's not known what sparked the altercation or how the two will be disciplined -- but Matt Shepard and Kirk Gibson replaced the normal duo in the booth on Wednesday. Impemba and Allen reportedly had separate travel arrangements back to Detroit.

[Reply]
The Poet 10:29 AM 09-06-2018
According to my sources, the fight began when one of these guys said the Tigers suck and the other disagreed by replying that the Tiger TRULY suck. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 12:49 PM 09-06-2018
I heard it was a disagreement over the "re-boot" of Magnum PI and the decision to make Higgins a broad.
[Reply]
ArgusP2 02:10 PM 09-06-2018
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
I heard it was a disagreement over the "re-boot" of Magnum PI and the decision to make Higgins a broad.
Does she have a comb over?
[Reply]
Brian D. 03:35 PM 09-06-2018
This story reminds me of that scene in "The Naked Gun", when the whole stadium, even the announcers, were fighting. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 06:55 PM 09-06-2018
Originally Posted by ArgusP2:
Does she have a comb over?
actually..... :-)

[Reply]
Up