Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Networking>Miami real estate search help
kydsid 04:38 PM 02-11-2016
I have a job offer near MIA. Anyone have any suggestions on areas to live or not live. Referrals for a realtor. Or even better a house I can rent for a BOTL price. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:39 PM 02-11-2016
I was born in Miami Beach and we lived (well my first year of life) in Key Biscayne, that being said it was 47 years ago and does your zero good. :-) :-)

best of luck and congrats on the job offer!
[Reply]
icehog3 05:50 PM 02-11-2016
Southeast Georgia. :-)

Good luck, Jason! :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 06:20 PM 02-11-2016
EricF lives in Miramar, and I think rrplascencia lives in Miami itself. I'll direct them to this thread.
[Reply]
Drez 08:13 AM 02-12-2016
If your coming to Miami it really all depends on what your budget is and where your job is doing to be.

if you want to live in Miami Dade then you can look at Kendall or hammocks. I rented out here for a few years and liked it.

Over in WEST Miramar and Pembroke Pines you can find some nice places also. Miami is bigger than most people realize and it really depends on where you will be working and how long you want to commute.
[Reply]
kydsid 08:30 AM 02-12-2016
Originally Posted by Drez:
If your coming to Miami it really all depends on what your budget is and where your job is doing to be.

if you want to live in Miami Dade then you can look at Kendall or hammocks. I rented out here for a few years and liked it.

Over in WEST Miramar and Pembroke Pines you can find some nice places also. Miami is bigger than most people realize and it really depends on where you will be working and how long you want to commute.

The job is at MIA International. My wifes office I think is north of there.Budget is variable. Imnsure it will cost more than here in Texas.
[Reply]
Drez 08:53 AM 02-12-2016
if your gonna be at the airport you can look at the Doral and Flagami area. A Little south west from the airport is Kendall and Hammocks like i said before.

the biggest thing Jason is when you get closer to the move date is to start looking around at whats available. the market moves a lot over here and rentals doesn't stay vacant in the good areas very long.
[Reply]
EricF 06:42 PM 02-12-2016

if your gonna be at the airport you can look at the Doral and Flagami area. A Little south west from the airport is Kendall and Hammocks like i said before.

the biggest thing Jason is when you get closer to the move date is to start looking around at whats available. the market moves a lot over here and rentals doesn't stay vacant in the good areas very long.
Frank hit the nail right on the head! Good deals go real fast down here. Alot of rentals also go through realtors, so you may want to get a glimpse through them.

Give us a shout when you come down and we can meet up if you have time.
[Reply]
Drez 11:51 PM 02-12-2016
If you want Jason I can rent you out a room at Eric's house for cheap :-):-):-)
[Reply]
kydsid 01:38 PM 05-17-2016
Finally got our move confirmation. Shoule be in Miami by June. Florida is never gonna be the same. :n

:-):-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:40 PM 05-17-2016

You'll be here for EPIC!
[Reply]
Drez 04:53 PM 05-17-2016
good new Jason. Let me know when your down here so we can set up a herf at Erics House........
[Reply]
kydsid 08:58 PM 05-17-2016
Originally Posted by Steve:

You'll be here for EPIC!
Absolutely. And Ill be close enough to bring brisket :-):-)
[Reply]
Steve 06:15 AM 05-18-2016
:-):-) :-)
[Reply]
dijit 06:57 AM 05-18-2016
Congrats on the job and the move
[Reply]
Remo 07:46 AM 05-18-2016
good new Jason. Let me know when your down here so we can set up a herf at Erics House........
I am thinking Jason needs to fish with us in September :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 08:15 AM 05-18-2016
Cant I go fishing and do tge herf at Erics ha!
[Reply]
Remo 08:38 AM 05-18-2016
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Cant I go fishing and do tge herf at Erics ha!
I'll be down that way in September, hopefully get some fishing and smoking in with Frank, maybe we'll meet up :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:13 AM 05-18-2016
I would rent for 6 months for you to learn the area and then decide you next move. Are you looking for a house, condo or hi-rise kind of thing?
[Reply]
kydsid 02:55 PM 05-18-2016
House, condo etx with at least a small yard for the dog
[Reply]
Up