Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Te-Amo world selection series Mexico blend toro
Don Fernando 09:35 PM 10-13-2011
The fourth Te-Amo world selection series cigar that I smoke is the Te-Amo world selection series Mexico blend. The only cigar from the series that I don't smoke in a robusto size but in a 6x54 toro size. This cigar is box pressed, like the robustos and also wrapped in cellophane

I smell a wood smell like walking through a forest after the rain. The wrapper is dark and oily with hardly any veins. The construction feels good. The predraw is fine and I taste dry tobacco.

I taste coffee and an earthy flavor with dry herbs and a maduro sweetness. The flavors are full but the overall feeling is smooth and subtle. After an inch I taste a little citrus, very mild, with some sweetness and wood.

After a third I taste earthy flavors with sweetness and wood. Halfway I taste some pepper with the flavors mentioned before except for the earthy flavors that have disappeared. After two thirds I taste wood, some sweetness and pepper, lots of pepper. The pepper gains even more strength, it overpowers all other flavors and becomes too strong

This cigar lasted me an hour and forty-five minutes. The draw is great, just like the smoke. I had to correct the burn once or twice. The pepper and salt colored ash is firm. This cigar is medium to full flavored and medium bodied.

Would I buy this cigar again? Without a doubt

Appearance: 8 / 10
Construction: 8 / 10
Draw: 8 / 10
Burn: 7 / 10
Smoke & ash: 7 / 10
Aroma first part: 8 / 10
Aroma second part: 8 / 10
Aroma third part: 7 / 10
[Reply]
kaisersozei 04:40 AM 10-14-2011
Are the Mexican blends European imports only? I've only seen the other 4 "world selection" brands in the States
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:53 AM 10-14-2011
Haven't seen Te-Amo cigars in a long time!
[Reply]
Up