Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
All Cigar Discussion>Dogs
Redlegsmoker 06:15 PM 04-05-2012
Where ever I am smoking a cigar inside or outside the dog seems to like it. Do I have a odd dog or have others seen this too?
He is my wife's a mini doberman.
Dave
[Reply]
tengel78 06:20 PM 04-05-2012
My buddy's wife has a cat that's the same way.
[Reply]
chachee52 06:24 PM 04-05-2012
My dog sits next to me when I smoke outside. He's also been known to steal one if in reach and walk around with it in his jouls!!
[Reply]
Ogre 06:25 PM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by Redlegsmoker:
Where ever I am smoking a cigar inside or outside the dog seems to like it. Do I have a odd dog or have others seen this too?
He is my wife's a mini doberman.
Dave
Mine likes some, but not others. She loves beer though.
[Reply]
smitty81 06:31 PM 04-05-2012
mine will lay or sit on the couch by me when I am smoking and try to bite the smoke when it floats by.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:38 PM 04-05-2012
Yep, I got a dog who loves my cigars. Meet Henry the rat terrier:

[Reply]
Skywalker 06:46 PM 04-05-2012
My dog is always around when I smoke outside!
[Reply]
maninblack 06:53 PM 04-05-2012
My bully loves smoking a Gurkha every once in a while. I keep him out of my good stash.But he always gets in my liquor cabinet.
[Reply]
RCS44 07:04 PM 04-05-2012
My dog is the same way, I have a chocolate lab who is only 8 months old. He is always trying to sit by me when I am trying to smoke. My old dog was the same way also. She would try to sit down next to me no matter what I am smoking.m
[Reply]
Ogre 07:14 PM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
My bully loves smoking a Gurkha every once in a while. I keep him out of my good stash.But he always gets in my liquor cabinet.
Blame it on the dog you lush!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
maninblack 07:55 PM 04-05-2012
I swear it's him. Or maybe it's the kids.
[Reply]
MrClean 08:01 PM 04-05-2012
I think it's more that our pets want to be with their best friends. :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 08:27 PM 04-05-2012
My dog only smokes petite coronas, weird
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 08:59 PM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by MrClean:
For me, some of greatest Herfs involved Hope the Wonder dog who passed away recently.

At home one of my dogs is always nearby when I enjoy a tobacco.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 10:44 PM 04-05-2012
Not mine, but found the picture funny; mine comes whenver I am smoking but only because it knows I will be in a good mood to hand out treats after.
[Reply]
MrClean 11:00 PM 04-05-2012
My dog gets the most attention from me when I'm smoking. I'm sure enjoys the 90 minutes of undivided attention that she gets from me.
[Reply]
chachee52 05:05 AM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by MrClean:
Not mine, He's a mamma's boy. If she's in the house he's next to her, or inbetween us. Like right now, she's sleeping I'm in the living room and he's sitting at the bedroom door whining because she's not up!!!!!

Originally Posted by LigaPrivadaT84:
Not mine, but found the picture funny; mine comes whenver I am smoking but only because it knows I will be in a good mood to hand out treats after.
That's pretty much what my dog looks like when he gets a hold of one!!!! Minus the hat, I'm not that weird:-)
[Reply]
MrClean 05:41 AM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by chachee52:
Not mine, He's a mamma's boy. If she's in the house he's next to her, or inbetween us. Like right now, she's sleeping I'm in the living room and he's sitting at the bedroom door whining because she's not up!!!!!

That's pretty much what my dog looks like when he gets a hold of one!!!! Minus the hat, I'm not that weird:-)
Mine is a female and she follows me around more than the male does, he follows my wife like she might leave for good.
[Reply]
shilala 05:49 AM 04-06-2012
I'll be getting a lab soon. I'm gonna teach him how to smoke and do laundry.
[Reply]
MrClean 06:11 AM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'll be getting a lab soon. I'm gonna teach him how to smoke and do laundry.
I have 2 Scott. Momma (Sadie) is half black lab half golden retriever, she was a mistake at a breeders. She is the best dog I've ever had. Her son who we also have, is the product of a blond lab, so Squirrel come out a beautiful chocolate color....he's dumber than a box of rocks :-). But I love him, he's so funny to watch.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up