Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Illusione MJ12 v. LP no. 9
BMack 05:51 PM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by levrac68:
Had an MJ 12 last night along with a Tat fausto robusto xtra. Both were solid smokes that burned well and had nice favors, but I prefer my LP 9s and Undercrowns over both.
Geez, you must have some strong stomach!

The Fausto needs rest, in my opinion, there's too much going on with it.

The MJ12 is great but like others said it's a different animal than a LP9. Both are meaty, flavorful sticks but that's where the similarities end...in my opinion.
[Reply]
levrac68 11:35 AM 04-21-2012
Originally Posted by BMack:
Geez, you must have some strong stomach!

The Fausto needs rest, in my opinion, there's too much going on with it.

The MJ12 is great but like others said it's a different animal than a LP9. Both are meaty, flavorful sticks but that's where the similarities end...in my opinion.
Yup, very strong for cigars and booze. I've had 4 Nics on a walk all before breakfast. Healthy stuff like carrots and tomatoes make me queezy though. :-)
[Reply]
BMack 02:09 PM 04-22-2012
LOL!

By the way, I just thought of this but I would also lump the Tatuaje TAA into this conversation. I believe it is right up there with the LP9 as the best NC out there, both are absolute flavor bombs.
[Reply]
levrac68 06:10 PM 04-22-2012
Brian I have a box of the Tat Miami Cojonu... I like them and their spice, but I can't put them with the LP9s. I think they're more on the T52 line with the flavors. Seems like you've got all the Great shops by you in Miami. With the NY Tax, I can't more than singles here. Can't wait to retire in 10 years to Florida, if I make it that long.:-)
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 07:06 PM 04-22-2012
Now that I've smoked the LP9 I believe it's in the top 3 of the NC that I've smoked. It has outstanding flavor!!! It will be my next box purchase.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up