Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 21
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Bid
Boz 04:49 PM 01-07-2012
Originally Posted by colinb913:
I just bought a coolidor! Gonna get it all set up and ready for the shipments to come rollin in!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm gonna go ahead and tell you, its not big enough. I bought a cooler a few months ago and I officially have no more room :-)
[Reply]
sevans105 05:06 PM 01-07-2012
Whew...looks like I'm not going to be horribly punished for bad decisions. Only winning 130 sticks now.
[Reply]
colinb913 05:20 PM 01-07-2012
Oh, that's no big deal. Hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
jluck 02:03 AM 01-08-2012
Originally Posted by sevans105:
Whew...looks like I'm not going to be horribly punished for bad decisions. Only winning 130 sticks now.

I'm currently 61/85
:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 09:52 AM 01-08-2012
Winning 1/1 :-)
[Reply]
Big Maduro 12:58 PM 01-08-2012
I've picked up a couple of fivers. That's about it
[Reply]
sevans105 01:00 PM 01-08-2012
Down to 60....
[Reply]
jluck 08:31 AM 01-10-2012
First shipment leaves tomorrow!!!!:-):-). I can't believe how excited I am! depending on the last few auctions I have open for today I could end up with 80 new sticks!!! did I mention....:-):-)
[Reply]
colinb913 08:44 AM 01-10-2012
I have a shipment coming in today. It should be a small one. It was from the first day I signed up. More to come later this week! I'll post some pics when I get home.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:45 AM 01-10-2012
I accidentaly order two 7 count tins on Trinidad Maddies and a Cubau single.
Why do I even bother looking at the devil site?!?
[Reply]
jluck 08:52 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I accidentaly order two 7 count tins on Trinidad Maddies and a Cubau single.
Why do I even bother looking at the devil site?!?
I got two Trinidad tins coming too! FUNNAY!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:55 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
I got two Trinidad tins coming too! FUNNAY!
How much? I hope we where not bidding each other up!
[Reply]
jluck 08:58 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
How much? I hope we where not bidding each other up!
5bux per. I'm happy with that. The empty tins alone will give my kids more enjoyment than that, And I will just have to do the right dad thing and empty them tins for 'em.:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:58 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
5bux per. I'm happy with that. The empty tins alone will give my kids more enjoyment than that, And I will just have to do the right dad thing and empty them tins for 'em.:-)
That's what I paid too. haha.
I think Taki got one for $3, that guy is rediculous!
[Reply]
irratebass 09:09 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Winning 1/1 :-)
I won :-) :-)

Then I bid on something else :-) & just paid Garry for a 5er......ugh, I got to save for Nestor dammit!
[Reply]
yourchoice 10:41 AM 01-10-2012
To save yourself on shipping costs, sign up for the once a week shipping. Opens up a lot more lots to bid on if you're trying to limit it to one invoice. :-)

I still buy from cbid, but a lot less frequently than when I started smoking cigars. There are so many retailers that offer so many different specials, I often find better deals on a lot of cigars elsewhere (Holt's has some really nice e-mail specials, for anyone interested in signing up for their e-mail list).

Originally Posted by Taki:
Love it!!! haha I am on and off again, plan on getting a nice cabinet on there one of these days...nice thing is I am working it out that I can pick it up instead of paying that ridiculous shipping charge of $250 considering I work right down the road and only live 45 minutes away :-):-)
Taki, make sure you call customer service first and confirm they still ship their humidors out of PA and that you'll be able to pick it up. I bought my end table humidor this way about 3-4 years ago and was able to pick it up, but IIRC I was told by a BOTL here (AD720 maybe?) that they no longer ship humidors from their PA location, but from Florida.

If you can pick it up in PA, make sure you open it for inspection when you're loading it off the dock. The first one they brought me was damaged and they had to grab another one from the warehouse.
[Reply]
irratebass 11:06 AM 01-10-2012
I have a shipment coming in today. It should be a small one. It was from the first day I signed up. More to come later this week! I'll post some pics when I get home.
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude! You work in a cigar shop, what could you possibly be ordering from the "devil site?" :-)

Do you get a discount or just free cigars to smoke during your shift?
[Reply]
colinb913 11:49 AM 01-10-2012
Stuff we don't stock. And I get a discount on cigars pipes lighters cutters everything in the store basically.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 11:51 AM 01-10-2012
Stuff we don't stock. And I get a discount on cigars pipes lighters cutters everything in the store basically.
Posted via Mobile Device
Gotcha! Well the discounts are nice anyways.
[Reply]
colinb913 11:56 AM 01-10-2012
Yeah. Don't get me wrong I love the store and the discounts, and am very thankful for them. But, fact of the matter is, I love smoking somethings that we just don't carry.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up