Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 21
1 2311 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Bid
colinb913 09:07 AM 01-04-2012
After reading all about how its the devil spawn, and I really should stay away, I finally caved. I even have it bookmarked on my phone. Right next to my bank account bookmark!

So far, I have controlled myself and only ordered a few fivers. But I am planning on a stop by wal mart tonight to look at coolers... Crap.

What are some great grabs you've had on the devil site?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:08 AM 01-04-2012
I "accidentally" ordered four 20 count humidors my first week on the "Devil Site"!
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 09:10 AM 01-04-2012
It's been a long time for me since I have ordered anything from the devil site, but my buddy Taki lives on there. He will be the first to tell you on the amazing deals he has been able to get. No matter what the guy finds a way to pay probably about 25% of what the actual retail price would be for whatever he gets.

He's like the Devil Site master!!!
[Reply]
Boz 09:10 AM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I "accidentally" order four 20 count humidors my first week on the "Devil Site"!
:-) I remember that actually.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:12 AM 01-04-2012
I "accidentally" ordered four 20 count humidors my first week on the "Devil Site"!
I accidentally ended up with 4 Treasure Domes. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:13 AM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy:
It's been a long time for me since I have ordered anything from the devil site, but my buddy Taki lives on there. He will be the first to tell you on the amazing deals he has been able to get. No matter what the guy finds a way to pay probably about 25% of what the actual retail price would be for whatever he gets.

He's like the Devil Site master!!!
It's true, Taki is the only continually sucessful story when it comes to the devil site. He definitley has it mastered! Must be that Greek determination and will power:-)
[Reply]
Dr Voss 09:52 AM 01-04-2012
I keep being tempted but so far have resisted, I fear that my will power may soon give out. :-)
[Reply]
Remo 09:54 AM 01-04-2012
Cbid and bank account = TROUBLE!!!
[Reply]
Taki 10:47 AM 01-04-2012
It's true, Taki is the only continually sucessful story when it comes to the devil site. He definitley has it mastered! Must be that Greek determination and will power:-)
Thank you Ken and Shane...

And it is true, I have had a great run at the "Devil Site". My last purchase, sorry for no pics, but I picked up 3 Colibri lighters - $4.00EA (valued at $49.95EA), 2 Solo Jr Stinky ashtrays -$3.00EA, Legends Ashtray - $4.00, Golf towel - $1.00, 2 Palio Cutters - $16.00EA, 5 Vega Ashtray - $2.00, and a Tall Stinky for $10.00. That was the last haul I had...all the ashtrays are going to be used for future bombs and as gifts to friends of the Leaf. Other than that, I check the site regularly and just look for deals, I even cleaned up more over the Christmas break becuase people were to busy woring about the Holidays (as though they should be) but it left the door wide open for the 2 Palios mentioned above. The Palios were gifts to Shane and Ken...hope you enjoy them :-) now that you know how much I paid.
[Reply]
Shawn hines 10:50 AM 01-04-2012
I agree that damn site is the DEVIL. I don't know how but it would just by cigars and send them to the house... The Devil i tell you
[Reply]
Taki 10:52 AM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
I accidentally ended up with 4 Treasure Domes. :-)
Even a seasoned vet like myself ends up with some ridiculous stuff...by accident the other day I went to edit my bid and ended up buying a smoke for $10 when I could have got it for $3.00 :-)
[Reply]
Tredegar 10:58 AM 01-04-2012
I am a recovering Cigar Bidoholic. I tend to stay away from there, not because I can't control myself, I just have not seen much there that I want to bid on. Plus I have gone to the dark side and only have so much money to go around.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:28 AM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:
Even a seasoned vet like myself ends up with some ridiculous stuff...by accident the other day I went to edit my bid and ended up buying a smoke for $10 when I could have got it for $3.00 :-)
You are human:-):-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:35 AM 01-04-2012
I just grabbed 10 La Herencia Cubana Dos Capas Toros for $ 2.00 a stick. :-) :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 11:46 AM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:
I wanted 1, figured I would get outbid on all but one, and won all 4. I got them all for around $80 each though. My cabinet got to my door for less than $400, sale price was $600 + $195 shipping, full price is over $1,000 (now its $250 for shipping :-)). Scored a box of DCM #5 for less than $100, retail is around $200. AVO boxes for around $50. Plenty of Xikar cutters and lighters for less than $10. Nestor Miranda Selection Lanceros, the original blend, 10 pack for $10 (x2). Once got a 5 pack and a Xikar cutter and lighter for $17. I haven't bid on anything in 2+ years though. :-)
[Reply]
deadrise 11:51 AM 01-04-2012
do not drunk bid this was supposed to be the week I start my no cigar buying for um 4 months.
and I look at my winning bids yesterday for the hell of it and there it is I must have bid on these Friday when I got home drunk.
(Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto) max bid at 35
I need help :-):-):-)
[Reply]
irratebass 11:57 AM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by deadrise:
do not drunk bid this was supposed to be the week I start my no cigar buying for um 4 months.
and I look at my winning bids yesterday for the hell of it and there it is I must have bid on these Friday when I got home drunk.
Good smokes regardless
[Reply]
deadrise 11:58 AM 01-04-2012
yea that was for 10 of them and they are new to me
[Reply]
irratebass 12:04 PM 01-04-2012
I always get overbid :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:08 PM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by deadrise:
Jason...you "drunk-bidding" again? Lay off the sauce brother. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 21
1 2311 > Last »
Up