Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 24 of 44
« First < 14222324 252634 > Last »
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Show a picture of a great pair!!!
Remo 11:44 AM 04-04-2011
Looks like you guys have some tasty brews in your parts of the country, guess I won't be posting my Natty Light/Swisher Sweet pic anytime soon!!! :-)otf
[Reply]
Skywalker 02:56 PM 04-04-2011
Originally Posted by Remo_5_0:
Looks like you guys have some tasty brews in your parts of the country, guess I won't be posting my Natty Light/Swisher Sweet pic anytime soon!!! :-)otf
If that's how you roll, post it up!:-)
[Reply]
Remo 02:58 PM 04-04-2011
:-) I am not opposed to Natty Light, just don't have a pic. I will get on it this week!
[Reply]
awsmith4 02:01 PM 04-14-2011
From a few nights ago

[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 02:26 PM 04-14-2011
Top 3 beers of all time right there! Great Choice, Albert.
If you like Rochefort10 you need to try St Bernardus Abt 12 = #1 Beer of All Time!
[Reply]
Wanger 06:20 AM 04-15-2011
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
From a few nights ago

Very nice! Got a bottle of that in the fridge that I got for Erin after she started her new job. One of her favorites. :-)
[Reply]
SteveH 07:26 AM 04-15-2011
THAT is goood stuff; although I prefer it at room temp.
[Reply]
awsmith4 08:18 AM 04-15-2011
Originally Posted by SteveH:
THAT is goood stuff; although I prefer it at room temp.
I like to start cold and drink slow and taste the differences as it warms. I agree good beers taste better at warmer temps but my uncouth mind still likes the first sip to be a little frosty
[Reply]
Wanger 10:13 AM 04-15-2011
I like to start cold and drink slow and taste the differences as it warms. I agree good beers taste better at warmer temps but my uncouth mind still likes the first sip to be a little frosty
:-)

Pretty much exactly how I drink my beers. Erin will complain that I don't finish it during dinner and that I'm having my last few sips as we're chilling watching TV afterwards. :-)
[Reply]
spizz 05:48 PM 04-15-2011
Looks good indeed.
[Reply]
kydsid 04:37 PM 04-18-2011
Found a new rum at the store from Venezuela. Was a staff pick and $20 for a bottle so what the hell. Nice and smooth with just a hint of heat at the finish. Goes well with a nice medium cigar on a hot afternoon day with warm sea breezes.

[Reply]
emopunker2004 06:56 PM 04-23-2011
IMAG0239 by thestemens16, on Flickr

B&M Pair.
Dead Guy Rogue
El Triunfador No. 3
[Reply]
Robbot 06:59 PM 04-23-2011
Me and the Missus...like Pairs like this or of Course...Foursomes...
[Reply]
kaisersozei 05:19 PM 04-26-2011
Tonight my pairing is special!

Castle Hollow Trappist Ale and an Oliva Connecticut

Homebrewed and gifted by Gerard (kaisersozei)

The beer is excellent and the his recommendation for which smoke to pair with could not be more spot on. Thanks again Gerard
I thought I'd hijack your picture to post an update on this Belgian Specialty Ale. :-)

This was 1 of 4 beers I entered into this year's National Homebrew Competition and I just received the scores from my regional round today. The other 3 beers did pretty well, but this one took first place in its category and will advance to finals in San Diego! The judges said it was a "gorgeous" beer and a "flawless" example of the style :-) :-)

I'm pretty pumped so I just thought I'd share!
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:51 PM 04-26-2011
Congrats Gerard!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 07:20 AM 04-27-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
I thought I'd hijack your picture to post an update on this Belgian Specialty Ale. :-)

This was 1 of 4 beers I entered into this year's National Homebrew Competition and I just received the scores from my regional round today. The other 3 beers did pretty well, but this one took first place in its category and will advance to finals in San Diego! The judges said it was a "gorgeous" beer and a "flawless" example of the style :-) :-)

Awesome, Gerard!!! Congrats and good luck in the finals!!!
[Reply]
awsmith4 08:17 AM 04-27-2011

Congrats!!!

Having tasted it I have to agree with the judges!
[Reply]
newcigarz 01:29 PM 04-27-2011

Congrats! :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 02:11 PM 04-27-2011
Congratulations Gerard!!! :-)

Now send me some of that beer!!!
[Reply]
Robbot 05:50 PM 04-27-2011
Please send a keg this way...
Sir Gerard...
[Reply]
Page 24 of 44
« First < 14222324 252634 > Last »