Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 11192021
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Bid
levrac68 08:09 AM 04-28-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
Anyone else having problems with five pack damage? They recently went to packing five packs firmly on greenish cardboard and I have had numerous cigars with bent and broken caps and feet. Anyone else? I emailed them and they said they would make note of it with no offer of replacement.
Yes... I think they put out some five packs when people return boxes and by the time the cigars have made the trip back and forth 2 times, they're running on empty with moisture. I've had broken caps on my Undercrowns, My Fathers, and Alec Bradley Family Blends... They are always quick to replace anything unsatisfactory so I'm still comfortable buying merchandise, but no cigars.
[Reply]
nick2021 06:42 PM 04-29-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
Those must be the 40 count?, that's on my list too.
you'd be correct sir! :-)
[Reply]
Big Maduro 06:56 PM 04-29-2012
I just got the Herf a dor 40. Paid 28.00 for it. Also picked up a couple of My Uzi Weighs a ton. 5 Vegas AAA. Man O War Authntico. Perdomo sungrown.:-)
[Reply]
TJarv 09:33 PM 05-01-2012
This next order is going to put a good dent in my wallet, but I'm like an anxious little kid waiting for it.
[Reply]
phidelt076 10:37 PM 05-02-2012
Let's see.....
- stinky ashtray $10
- 4 or 5 different shirts from $2-$4
- 5 camo hats for $1 a piece
- tatuaje havana vi 5 packs for $13 a piece

I typically just throw in a bunch of low ball bids the day the auction is listed and don't look at it again until I get a notice that I won or was outbid. I never up a bid. Took me about 6 weeks to win the checklist shirt i wanted for example but I wasn't going to chase the bid over $4.

Some pretty good deals can be had on free fall as well. I get my Pepin blacks, RP sun grown, and some tatuaje nobles using the free fall listings.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 11192021
Up