Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>The Lighter Thread
s15driftking 10:49 AM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Not to rain on your parade or anyting, but the way the top of that one only flops open a quarter turn is going to piss you off. The top will get in your way as you try to toast the foot and its gonna get hot as hell.
my ronson does basically the same thing because of the flip top... im used to being pissed off for that very reason! hehe
[Reply]
smitdavi 03:58 PM 01-16-2009
Just get a PB207 and your set...you will have no need for another lighter
[Reply]
ashmaster 05:39 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by smitdavi:
Just get a PB207 and your set...you will have no need for another lighter
Agreed, I have one and love it!!!!
[Reply]
sli38 05:56 PM 01-16-2009
I have a Lotus LS500 that is the best lighter i've had.......I wish I could find the dam thing.....I misplaced it somewhere.
[Reply]
ChINaMaN1472 10:45 PM 01-25-2009
I love IM Corona lighters, but they're a bit pricey. They've got a forever warranty; if it ever breaks just send it in and it'll get shipped back fixed no questions asked. I've had one for two years with no problems and it's my everyday lighter.
[Reply]
eber 08:45 PM 01-26-2009
I have heard all the negative reviews of the colobri lighters, however I have never heard anything about their flint soft flame lighters, there are some cheap online and I am thinking about getting one. Does anyone have any experience with them?
[Reply]
OLS 10:17 AM 02-16-2009
Got to second the Ronson "Jet-lite" series at Walmartz for 3 bucks each. If you can find em, on the "smoker's aisle" where they send the scumbags. They work and work and work and work and work and work.
[Reply]
s15driftking 12:33 PM 02-17-2009
^^^ I was smoking at a local pub's heated patio on Sat. night and some guy was making fun (funning around) about my 3 dollar lighter and how i should go buy a more expensive one that will outlast a stupid little 3 dollar lighter. HE recommended that i buy a colibri (hahaha) because it would CERTAINLY outlast my 3 dollar Ronson...

I proceeded to shut him up by taking 7 minutes out of my life and to light the Ronson 157 times (before it ran out of fluid) continuously without skipping a beat.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up